A/N

Hello...so this is about my wolves(or werewolves.) They have three forms...a human one....the typical Wolfman one (I'll do my best and draw all theese forms ok? For each character...though it may take a while.) And a wolf form.
Well thanks for reading this far...any comments are welcome....negative and positive.... Criticize everything. I'll try and fix it. And don't be afraid to ask questions ether. This or by messeging me. I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

Also about updates... Since I have no internet at my home I'll try to update at least one chapter each time I go to my friends(as she has internet) so it may be a while until I update some chapters...

I also hate really short books....so mine will be a bit longer.... Just wanted to clear that up...not that you needed to know that....😑 Sorry I'm not very good and expressing my thoughts.......
Well I hope you enjoy this story.
Also please no copying my work...
This is all mine and made up in my mind. I don't like theifs and taking my work and posting it on your sights? That's being a theif. Not that any off you would do that....😇 But if you do see any of my work on other places please let me know immediately...or tell them to take it down. Thanks and love you my lovelies. ♥♥♥♥ Also later chapters will get very dark.... And disterbibing to some readers you've been warned.