Chapter 5

Authors POV

Everyone stands shocked. Soon they are taken into the room that Ranbir's body is kept in.

"Ranbi wake up babes." Birdy holds his hand.

"Birdy he's never going to wake up." Taapsee cries.

"No! He's asleep! We're getting married!" She laughs.

Everyone cries.

"Will you all stop it! He's only sleeping." She sits on the side of the bed.

"Birdy get a grip." Madhuri puts her hand on her shoulder.

"No Mum! He's sleeping stop crying."

"Birdy, come on lets go." Shraddha says  gently taking her out of the room.

The next day Ranbirs funeral takes place...

"Taapsee Sidharth stop crying. You brother said he always wanted to see you smiling even if anything bad happens. So stop crying for his sake." Madhuri says.

"I can't take this anymore." Taapsee says and runs off.

"Taap-"

"I'll go after her it's okay." Alia says and follows her.

"Ranbir... he's gone." Taapsee says weeping.

"It's okay. You're not alone." Alia says hugging her.

Taapsee sobs on her shoulder.

"Thank you." Taapsee says.

"Anytime. Hey if you ever need anything to talk about I'm always here. And remember, Ranbir will always be in your heart."

They go back to the living room.

Suddenly Birdy enters... in red.

"Why is she wearing red?" Sidharth asks fuming and walks up to her.

She sniffs.

"What the hell?! Do you think my brothers funeral is a fashion show! You're supposed to wear white not red!" Sidharth fumes.

"Excuse me Siddhu! This is supposed to honour Ranbi and red was his favourite colour. The colour of roses. I was his rose! I will wear red because I know that he would've wanted me to do that." She says and walks straight next to his coffin.

She starts talking to him like a crazy woman.

"But always remember I love you Ranbi. You'll always be my true love."

"Birdy it's time to take the coffin."

The coffin is slowly being lifted up.

"No Ranbi wake up no ranbiii!!" She says amidst sobs.

Shraddha and Jacqueline both hold her.

They take his body away and she falls on the floor and sobs. Suddenly she collapses.

Shraddha's POV

Birdy suddenly collapses. "Batuklal can you pick her up and take her upstairs?"

"What happened to her?" He asks.

"She's collapsed."

He lifts her and takes her to her room.

Jacqueline Di comes upstairs with me. I sprinkle water on her face and she wakes.