Chapter 10

Varun's POV

"What the hell were you saying to my wife!?" I ask storming in.

"Varun I think it's best for you to leave." Sidharth stands up.

"No! How can you insult your best friend?!" I ask Shraddha.

She don't utter a word.

"Varun just leave." Sidharth says.

Ignoring him I look at Shraddha and a tear escapes her eye. "Do you know how much you've hurt Alia?!"

"Please just go Varun." She says not looking in my direction.

"At least apologise to Alia."

Sidharth scoffs. "Shraddha isn't apologising for anything! Why should she? You better leave now!"

"If I leave all our ties break!" I state.

All I get is silence.

"Fine. You won't see me, Alia or our kids at your doorstep ever again!" I shout and leave.

I go back home.

"Do you still have feelings for Shraddha?" Alia asks Aditya.

"No! Why would I?" He says.

"Never mind." She picks Kavya up.

"Well I'm gonna take Payal home." He leaves.

"See she just makes everything about herself! She shouted at me as if I did something that was really bad. And then she calls my brother a pervert." Alia rolls her eyes.

"May-"

"My brothers actually changed. How can she accuse him?! He saved her from Disha and apologised for whatever he did. Isn't that enough for her?" Alia says angrily "I've never been insulted like that! Never!"

"Just calm down for now."

For some reason I don't get a good vibe from Aditya but I don't want to assume things. And he does seem like he's changed.

"Mum can we go to play with Ayesha on Saturday?" Varia asks.

"No." Alia says coldly.

"Why? We need to do homework together."

"I said no didn't I?"

"Bu-"

"NO MEANS NO!" She shouts making Varia walk away.

"Alia don't shout at the kids." I say.

"Well I am not sending my kids there!"

The next day...

Shraddha's POV

I go drop Abhi to his class and then Ayesha. I see Alia dropping the twins. I see her glaring at me. Kavya suddenly starts crying and Alia looks through her bag.

"Kavya shhhh, I forgot your dummy baby. I'll give it you when we get home."

I hate not speaking to her.

I look through Sia's baby bag and luckily I have a spare dummy. I go up to her and give her the dummy. "It's spare."

"I don't need it!" She says rudely.

Kavya continues crying. "Alia look at Kavya she's crying her poor eyes out."

"She'll calm down herself."

"Alia just take it." I say.

"No way! Not until you apologise of falsely accusing my innocent brother." She walks off.

I hold my tears back and walk to my car. I put Sia in the back, as I'm about to get in a familiar voice calls out to me.

"Shraddha?"

I turn around and look confused. "Don't tell me you've already forgotten me!"

"Omg Sweety!" I hug her.

"It's been a long time!"

"Definitely!" I smile.

"So how's life?" She asks.

"A little hectic. Being married with 3 kids isn't easy." I state.

"3 kids?! Married?! When did all this happen and you didn't even contact me!"

"Well you moved away!"

I get a text from Birdy to say her and Taapsee have gone out for a while.

"Shall we catch up?" I ask Sweety.

We then go to a cafe and talk.

Sweety has been with me through out high school and college. We were close but when college finished she had to leave.

"So...do you still talked to that girl that moved in with you?" Sweety asks

"Yeah...."

"You don't look like a mother of 3 at all!" She exclaims.

"Wow thanks! Anyway what's going on in your life yaar?" I ask her.

"Well I got married. But my husbands away because he works abroad sometimes so I live in an apartment here."

"Oh....you should come to mine when your not doing anything I'm free in the day when the kids go school. I only have this little one with me." I put Sia on my lap.

"Aww she's so cute! Hi baby!"

Aditya's POV

I can't get Shraddha out of my head. I just can't no matter how hard I try! The only reason I got with Disha was because she looked like Shraddha. But no one can ever be like Shraddha!

Alia's POV

Maybe I shouldn't have ignored Shraddha like that? But her accusing Aditya for no reason was out of order!

Katrina walks in with Varun.

"Hi." She smiles. "I'm back!"

I give her a fake smile and go upstairs.
I check through my phone after putting Kavya to sleep. I feel like calling Shraddha and speaking to her.

Shall I call her?

Will Alia call Shraddha? Will she ever learn the truth about Aditya? Will her and Shraddha make up? What do you think of Sweety? Who is trying to make the best friends fight?

Keep reading...

~ S & A