Chapter 13

Sweety's POV

"Hey Shraddha!" I say as she answers the phone.

"Sweety! Hi!" Shraddha answers.

"I wanted to come over to see you guys."

"Oh shoot it's such a shame I'm packing because at 8 I'm leaving with Ayesha and Abhi on a school trip for the weekend. I'm volunteering. Sia is staying with Birdy and my parents." She says.

I smile.

"So what about Sidharth? Is he coming on the trip?" I ask.

"No no he hates these camping things you know. He's saying it'll be good for him to stay alone this weekend! I know all alone in our house. Crazy!"

"Oh well I guess I'll leave the visit for next week!" Sweety says.

"Sweety if you don't mind will you pick up some food for Sidharth he's useless in the kitchen I don't want him to burn it don't while I'm away! I would've told Alu but she has Kavya." She laughs.

"Don't worry I'll make him my home made Dal Chawal." I say.

"You're the best Sweety! I'm going to leave soon so I'll see you after bye!"

"Bye bye! And I'll be happy to make sure your husband doesn't miss you while you're away." I laugh and cut it off.

"Your lover just made things easier for me! She's left the bait I just have to cut it." I say to Aditya.

"But Shraddha will be heart broken." Aditya says.

"Because her husband and best friend will have betrayed her." I cackle.

"But Alia... no please don't bring her into this!"

"Shut up! They're friendship needs to end. Even if your sister is accused of- haha!"

Shraddha's POV

"I'll miss you a lot make sure you and the kids stay safe." Sidharth says over the phone.

"We'll miss you too and make sure you don't wreck the house while I'm gone." I laugh.

"Don't worry. Anyway my breaks nearly over. Call me when you get there safely. I love you babes!"

"I love you too!" The call ends.

"So Vari and Vali Shraddha Masi will be on the trip so If u need anything you go straight to her and every night she'll ring me so you can talk to me and I've given you you're spending money so don't waste it on silly things but treasurable things and be safe and listen to your teachers I don't want any misbehaving I'm sorry I'll just miss you guys so much!" Alia says.

"Mum! Take a chill pill we'll be fine!" Valia says.

"And back before you know it." Varia says kissing her on the cheek.

"Alu don't worry I'll take good care of them. Batuklal will also be there." I reassure.

"Okay okay. Ugh I'm gonna be all alone as Varun is going with you guys too. I wish I could come but I have a show at work so-"

"Mum it's okay don't worry we have Papa and Shraddha Masi so well be just fine." Varia and Valia say.

Birdy comes down with Sia and Taapsee.

"Bye my baby. I'll miss you." I kiss her.

"Shraddhi don't worry I'll look after her." Birdy smiles.

"I know you will and I want you to look after yourself ok! Taapsee make sure she eats properly I'm leaving Birdy's responsibility with you!" I state hugging them.

Varun comes in. "You all ready?"

"Okay Alu we have to go now well see you on Sunday evening." I say and hug her.

We say goodbye one last time and then leave.

Sweety's POV

I put curry and rice into 2 containers and then set off to Shraddha's house.
I ring the doorbell. Sidharth opens the door.

"Umm hello. You're Shraddha's friend right?" He says.

"Yes! I'm Sweety. Shraddha asked me to make you food. Can I come in?" I ask.

"Sure."

"Have you already ate?" Sidharth asks.

"Uh no I was gonna eat after this."

"Well just eat here as you've made food. It looks like you've brought a lot already." Sidharth says.

"I don't want to be any trouble you probably just want peace." I say.

"No no its okay."

"Well the least I can do is warm up the food."

I go to the kitchen. I spike Sidharths glass of coke.

"Here you go."

"This is weird I feel a bit dizzy." He says after taking a sip.

"Maybe you should drink some more coke. I'll go get you some water."

I watch from the kitchen as Sidharth drinks the whole cup.

I then go upto him.

"I have to leave but Alia's just walked in." I pretend to leave.

"Sidharth are you okay." I ask pretending as if I'm Alia.

"Sweety my hea-?"

"I'm Alia, not Sweety okay?"

"Alia..." he says in a daze.

"Shraddha's away so don't worry  she won't find out."

"Find out what?"

"This." I say and kiss him.

Here's an update for this story after a while!

Aditya and Sweety have a connection! How will Sidharth react to what 'Alia' just did? Will Sweety's plan work? Will this cause a rift between the two best friends?

Keep reading...

~ S & A