Chapter 19

Sweety's POV

"What the hell Disha!" I shout as Alia and Shraddha both collapse.

"What?! I just wanna end them okay!" She furies.

"This isn't right!"

"Sweety just shut up! You do as I say or you loose your life!" She commands.

After a while....

Alia's POV

My head aches agonisingly. I open my eyes to see myself in a dark room that only has a little light. I'm tied up to a chair. I look to see Shraddha unconscious opposite me and her arms badly bruised.

"Shraddha?" I try wake her by calling out to her several times.

She slowly opens her eyes and tears spill out. She winces in pain. "Where are we?" She asks.

"I don't know." I say trying to untie the rope tied around me.

"We need to get out of here."

I keep trying to untie the rope but fail.

"Alia you can get out of it yaar your so skinny. Just try slip out!" Shraddha exclaims.

I missed hearing her saying yaar. Even though it's irritating and she's called it me after so long. As I try to slip out the door is slammed open and Disha walks through.

"Oh I see the best friends have regained consciousness."

I glare at her.

"Best friends?" She scoffs. "I mean enemies! Am I right Shraddha? You hate her guts don't you. After all she 'kissed' your husband." She laughs.

"Shut u-"

"Oh I won't shut up! How did it feel? It was like you were stabbed in your heart? That's how I felt when Aditya left me and took Payal! And you know what I hated the most? That he never forgot you!" She shouts in her face. "What do you have that I don't Huh?"

"A good heart for starters. I can't believe my brother fell for you!" I state.

"I love him okay!"

"But he never loved you! Why did he marry you? Do you know?" I question her.

She stays silent.

"Because you look like Shraddha!"

Disha clenches her fists tightly.

"Disha look... I feel nothing towards Aditya! After what he put me through I never forgave him fully. I don't think I can." She looks at me. "Which is why I reacted the way I did when you tried setting him up with Taapsee Alia."

"I don't care! You bitches made him leave me! Now that I'm back I'm here to make you go through what I did! Your strengths were your families which I easily broke with the help of my accomplice." She smirks.

Sweety walks in.

"Sweety!!" Shraddha says shocked.

"Shocked? This is what you get for replacing me as your best friend with her!" She rolls her eyes at me.

"Swee-"

"Shut up! I loved you like a sister Shraddha! And you completely replace me! With her. But look what I did, I turned you against her making you think she kissed your husband. But guess who actually did." She smirks.

"Sweety did!" Disha laughs.

"And I enjoyed every second of it! Your poor husband was completely out of it. He couldn't even stop me."