Chapter 8

Shraddha's POV

We walk into Nando's and wait for a table. Sia starts crying her teething is getting worse. "Table for how many?" The waitress asks.

"3." An unknown voice says.

Birdy and I turn around to see Pulkit.

"Pulky!" She exclaims.

"Actually make that a table for 2." I say.

"Why?" Pulkit asks.

"Sia's teething." So Birdy get Pulky to drop you home." I take the pushchair and leave.

I put Sia in her carseat and drive home but she cries. My phone rings I answer it as it's connected through Bluetooth. "Hello?"

"Why is my princess crying?" Sidharth asks.

Surprisingly she stops crying hearing her Dad's voice.

"Looks like she misses you as soon as you spoke she stopped crying." I smile.

"Well I'm coming home soon, I finish work early today. So we're gonna spend time with our little baby." He says.

She mumbles in her baby language. "Okay I'll text you when I'm on my way home. Love you." He says.

"Love you too." The call ends.

When I get home I put her in her bouncer and rock her to try put her to sleep.

The doorbell rings. I answer the door and see Aditya.

"Hi, is Alia here?" He asks.

"She's just gone to drop the kids to school, she should be on her way back." I state.

"Oh its it okay if I wait for her?"

What! This is so awkward!

"Umm sure."

He walks in and sits in the living room. I hope Alia comes back quickly.

Alia's POV

I drop Abhi and Ayesha school hoping to see Valia and Varia. I miss them so much. I see them walking with Varun.

"Mum!" Varia exclaims running to me and so does Valia.

"Hi my babies!" I hug them.

"Mum we miss you so much please come back home." They plead.

I look at Varun with Kavya in his arms.

"Varun the girls need me!"

"Girls you better go to your class now." He says ignoring me.

"Mu-"

"Now!" They both reluctantly go.

He's about to walk away with Kavya but I stop him.

"Why did you chuck her out Alia?" He asks.

"Varun she was about to hit Varia. I lost my temper okay. We've never raised our hands on them and I'm supposed to let her hit them?"