Hide and Seek

Stop peeking.

Emily's P O V

"Uh" I groaned as I rolled over on the car seat. "Stay down low!" Eli yelled as the only thing I heard was the bullets. He has the car swinging and skidding as he was flying. I only felt when he made a U turn and headed back to the place.

"Elijah! What are you doing?" I yelled. "My people are back there!" He yelled. "Emily don't let me have to tell you one more f*cking time to keep your f*cling head low!" He yelled. "This is dangerous....I wanna know what's....going.....on!" I yelled.

He growled and turned the car to the left. I peeked through the window and saw the building. "hey!" I yelled he turned the car into the bushes and I began panicking. "I'm dead!" I yelled. He parked there and took out his gun and began dialing a number on his phone.

"Jamie call for back up and lead them away from the building you know where to meet us." He said before hanging up the phone. "Here take this" he said turning to me and handing me a gun. "What?!" I said. "I'm leaving you here just take the f*cking gun" he said.

My hands trembled as I held the gun. I've never shot a gun before. He opened the door and hopped out. "Eli!" I yelled. "If I'm not back by a certain time take the keys and drive" he said handing me the keys. "Emily! Take the f*cking keys and drive!" He yelled.

I took the keys and watched as he shot a guys brain out. What's going on? I stayed low and listen to the sound of men shouting, screaming, running and cursing. Lord have mercy. All of a sudden someone crashed on the car. I saw the person's hand feeling as if he was trying to open the door.

Oh god.

I watched as he tried to open the door but I locked all of them. I was trembling and could barely even breathe. I held the gun out following every move he made. I saw when he went away and I sighed.

Bam!

He was looking right at me. I paused with my mouth wide open and I was unable to blink my eyes. He stood there looking at me with wicked eyes. I saw when he laughed and walked away but then he returned with a rifle.

He used the back of the rifle to smash the car window. "Hello there" he said. Do something! I was trembling and was in a shock. I looked at the gun and made up my mind. He pushed his hand through the window and opened the door.

"Your coming with me" he said as he reached for me. I think not. I wasn't really sure how to use the gun but I closed my eyes and placed my hand on the trigger and pulled it back. I opened my eyes to see that he got shot in the eye. "That's gross" I said as I dropped the gun and climbed to the front.

Elijah's P O V

I was by Will's side when I heard a gun shot go off over where I parked the car. "Sh*t" I said. "What is it?" He asked. "Wait I'll be back hold them off" I said. I ran over to the car to see a man on the ground with a bullet hole in his eye.

I looked inside the car and saw Emily at the front. "You okay" I asked as I narrowed my eyes. "I'll never shoot another person ever again" she said. "Let's get out of here" I said. "I don't think that will come out of my head for now" she said. I opened the door and hopped in and took the keys from her. I started the car and drove off.

Emily's P O V

I was in a state of shock and I was also confused. Why would anyone want to kill Elijah? I was just there with many questions pulling up in my head and Elijah didn't even try to answer not one of my questions. He just ignored me.

Blam!

My head slammed on the air bag and then I bounced back. The car span about two times before it stopped. I groaned as I looked over at Elijah. He had blood trickling down the side of his face. "You okay?" He asked as he looked at me. "I don't know" I said.

I looked out the window to see a big black van that looked as though it ran into us. I looked closer to see a man aiming the gun at me and I shifted and his shot ended up catching the mirror. "Holy sh*t!" I yelled. Eli placed the car in reverse and smashed his car in the van.

He then placed it in drive and sped off down the road. I looked in the mirror and realized that the car was following us. "Eli" I said. "Shh" he said. He slowed down a bit and allowed the other car to catch up and then he sped off leaving them behind. We have completely lost them now. He turned on a dirt road and turned facing the road. "Eli what the-" I said. "Shhh" he said.

"Go around the back" he said. I didn't complain I just did it and as usual stay low. I was peeking when I saw the black van coming up and Eli placed the car in full speed and drove up to them. He got his gun to press down on the gas pedal and he jumped around the back landing on top of me.

"Hold on" he said and I only heard the crash and felt my body jerk. He quickly climbed around the front and took his gun and shot everyone making sure they were dead then he drove off again. "You can come around if you like" he said.

"No I'm good...today is not my day" I said as I laid down on the seat. I sighed and placed my hand on my forehead. I really need to know what's going on. The ride was calm like nothing never happened. Eli was clam as well playing music and singing along as though this was a common thing.

"So we aren't going to talk about what just happened back there?" I asked. "Well I guess we have to now" he said. "Elijah that was not normal! I yelled. "I know" he said calmly. "No way" I said laughing. I can't believe this. Men coming in, shooting, dying, kidnapping almost taking place, business under attack and he's calm.

He looked at me awkwardly as I laughed. "your being creepy" he said. "Wow I don't believe this" I said laughing even harder. "Have you lost you f*cking mind!? Have you seen what was going on?!" I yelled totally not believing what's going on.

"It no big deal" he said. "Oh no big deal cool. NO F*CKING BIG DEAL, IT IS A F*CKING BIG DEAL! WE COULD HAVE DIED BACK THERE AND ITS NO BIG DEAL?! Okay no big deal" I said. "Your just freaking out" he said. "No shit" I said. "just please calm down I'll tell you everything when we get home" he said. "Oh....I've lost my mind" I said leaning back and he laughed as he patted my shoulder. "we all know" he said.

Just then another car ran up into our back. "Damn that's guys are like cockroaches...so many of them and so annoying" he said. "Here we go again" I said. "I'll just handle them quickly and then we can talk all you want, just stay low and close your mouth and let me handle them alright" he said as he pecked my cheek. I just sank in my seat and sighed.

F*ck me.

And here it continues.

Emily shot someone...*wow

This seems big.

Elijah is definitely hiding something.

This is not good.

Please comment

Love you

Mwwahhh 💋💕