Delivery

I hate this job.

Emily's P O V

"Emily!" Someone yelled in my ears. "Why does my mornings always start like this!" I yelled. "Because you have a job to do!" The person yelled. I huffed with my eyes still closed. "Get up" he said and dragged me out of the bed. "Hey wait" I said. I opened my eyes to see Henry.

"Henry this was not necessary!" I yelled. "Shh" he said so soft and gentle. "Henry" I said. "Just please allow us to be calm and peaceful today" he said. I was taken back. I stepped back a little and looked at him through narrowed eyes. "Go shower...or just come on" he said. I groaned as he pulled me to his room.

I changed into one of his pants, shirt and hoodie. I wore my own sneakers. We got into the car and I leaned back and closed my eyes. "I hate attempting to commit suicide" I said and he rolled his eyes at me. "You'll make it" he said. "Right because you will be there" I said and he looked at me then looked away.

..................

"Let's go" he said as he pulled me out of the car. "I don't wanna" I said. "Don't" he said and pulled me out. "You are Michael" he said to me and I nodded. "Yeah, yeah" I said. "You sound like a girl" he said. I sighed and cleared my throat. "Yeah yeah" I said in a deeper voice. "You sound like a real gangster" he said and I rolled my eyes.

He handed me a gun and I pushed it in my waist band. Great. We walked up to a shack like placed and two men approached us from the shadows. I placed my hand behind my back cautiously holding onto my gun as we came to a pause. "Who is this?" They asked. "He's new" Henry said.

"Got any chicks?" I asked in a deep voice as I smiled. "Yep...he's new" the guy said. Why do they always say that? Henry took a green bag from his jacket and handed it to them. "Thanks man...you know we'll get you some other time" he said. "Well...about that. You've owed us money for as long as three months now" Henry said.

"Man you know we hombres" he said. "Well not today" Henry said. He shot the other one and waited a bit. The dude ran off and his hoodie fell from his head and revealed his blond head. I watched him run and Henry yelled at me. "Go knock him out! Don't kill him" he said. "God" I said.

I ran after him and yelled. "Hey!" I yelled trying to sound like a man. He stopped and pulled his gun out and I stopped. He pulled the trigger as the gun clicked. "No!".....

.............

I was shocked when I heard the gun click. "No!" I yelled forgetting everything about being a man. He pulled it again and it clicked. I threw my gun and threw it hard causing it to hit him hard in the head and he fell on the ground groaning. "Sorry" I said hissing slightly.

I knocked him hard in the head and he grunted before his eyes closed. I got up and looked at Henry. "I really hated that" I said. "Okay so doesn't it feel good?" He asked. "Well kinda" I said. "Help me with him" he said. I held onto his foot and pulled him and Henry held onto his upper body.

We tied him with a rope and threw him in the trunk. I got in the car and we drove off. "I'm tired" I said. This was like the norm for me now and so I began getting used to it a bit.

...............

"What's that?" Henry said. "Uh" I said trying to sleep. "That kicking sound" he said. "It's from the trunk" I said. "He's trying to escape!" Henry yelled. "Go deal with that" I said getting comfy. "Get your hoodie on" he said. "Why?" I asked. "Your going to knock him out again and do it good" he said.

"God I just want to sleep. Can't I get that much?" I asked. I got my hoodie over my head and went around there. I opened the trunk to see him squirming. "I really hate doing this you know" I said. I got my gun once more. "Sorry" I said again and knocked him in the head hard.