Messages

This is scary. (Warning heated scenes)

Cinthia's  P O V

I was hurting to see my baby like this. So sad to see him so worried for her. He's hurting and so is she. When he heard about last night he couldn't stop crying, I had to hold him to keep him calm. He doesn't know what else to do. He's tired and frustrated and so is Emily. I was crying. I looked down at him sleeping in my arms and I was confused as well.

He shifted in my hands and I looked down at him. "Quit staring at me" he said covering his face and I chuckled. "You belong to me and I can look at you if I want to" I said trying to remove his hands. "No" he said and I laughed. He removed his hands and looked up at me smiling. I looked at his eyes. "I hope your baby take your eyes" I said and he smiled. "If it's a boy it won't be the only thing he will be taking" he said. "And what else?" I asked.

"Come I can't allow the baby to hear" he said and I brought my head down to his lips. "A big d*ck and the ability to give good f*ck" he said and I gasped and slapped him as I blushed. "You are rude" I said and he laughed. "Am I lying? Look at you" he said and I slapped him again. "I don't know what I'll do with you" I said. "Love me" he said and I brought my lips to his.

Agustus's P O V

"I'm back" I said to him. "Your back...I'm glad" he said. "Why?" I asked and he got up and walked towards me. "Because I've missed you" he said. "Really why?" I asked. "I love you" he said. "Well I don't believe in love" I said.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?" He asked smirking. "I had a girlfriend" I said not wanting to think about it. "You don't have to love me...just let me give you what you deserve" he said. "Do I want to know?" I asked. "Hmmm...how about you feel it" he said.

I closed my eyes and sighed and he came closer to me. His hands went around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I'm not gay" I said. "Please Agustus" he said. His face came closer to mine and I closed my eyes. "What are you doing to me?" I asked him. "I have the power over both women and men...more like a curse" he said.

I jumped when his lips pressed against mine. My heart began racing and for some reason I couldn't resist. His hands were playing with my belt buckle and I found myself giving in. I began kissing him back. I was afraid and confused. "Don't need afraid" he said against my lips. He kissed me with passion and lust. His fingers dug into my waist as he pulled me closer.

I placed my hand at the back of his head and took dominance over the kiss. I began kissing him hard. He groaned against me and lifted my shirt. His body began grinding on mine and it was weird to have another d*ck rubbing on yours but it felt good. I pushed him against the wall and we broke. He was panting. "Why won't you be mine?" He asked. "You kiss like a girl" I said to him and he smiled.

He licked his hip on mine and caused me to yelp. "What are you doing to me?" I asked him. It felt so good that I couldn't tell him to stop. I wanted more. He opened my shirt and his lips took hold of one of my tits. "Ah!" I grunted as his warm tongue began caressing it. This felt so good. He raised his head back up to me and began kissing my neck.

"I can't believe this but I've become attracted to you" I said. "I'll just kiss you now...but later is a different story" he said and gave me one last kiss. "Fix up yourself, do as I tell you and meet me here" he said smirking as I buckled my pants and buttoned my shirt. "I never thought I'd be gay" I said. "You look so sexy right now" he said. "Shut up" I said and he chuckled.

He got up from his desk and walked back to me. "Come back to me" he said as he grabbed a hold of my bottom lip and kissed it. I looked down at him as he sucked my bottom lip. He pulled away and looked up at me. "I never knew you were this short" I said looking down at him. "Shut up" he said and I chuckled. "That was sexy" I said to him and he gave me one last kiss and I walked out.