Another Call

Here I am!

Emily's P O V

I woke up chained to the bed and I was completely naked. The sheet only covered my lower half. I cried when I remembered last night's events. Again and again he raped me and all I could do was lay there and cry as I told him to stop. I felt like I was going to die soon. I had completely given up on Henry and the others. It's been a month since I've been missing and no one.

He would often laugh at me and told me that I should get comfortable here. I cried because maybe he was right, he is right. Here is definitely where I'm staying and it doesn't look as though I'll be leaving here ever. I tired hard to pull on the chains but only my leg was chained. I got up and tried breaking it. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled.

I banged and banged. "COME OFF. IM F*CKING TIRED OF THIS! PLEASE LET ME GO. I WILL NO ONE ABOIT YOU. I WILL SAY I TOOK A TRIP AND FORGOT TO TELL THEM. ILL MAJE IT LOOK BELIEVEABLE. PLEASE!" I yelled. I took up the plate he left and tried to use it to take the chain off. I got even more upset and smashed the plate on the chain.

"Helpppp! Hellllp! Somebody! Anybody! Help!" I yelled. I only heard a his laughter boom through the room and his slow footsteps. "No! No!" I said as I pulled on the chain even more. "It's effortless. It can't break" he said. I pulled on it even more. He was slowly coming closer to me. "Last night was good" he said. "Ewww" I said and he laughed.

"Your Sadistic" I said. "I guess I am" he said as he gripped me and smashed his lips on mine. I closed my lips and tried to pull back but he gripped my face. He pulled away and began leaving hickeys on my shoulder. "I like seeing my mark on you" he said. "I know you have a heart. Your a human being after all. If I die and you live to have a family, this will haunt you" I said.

"SHUT UP!" he yelled and slapped me across the face and I yelled. "If you think I'm lying think again. When you have your daughter and you think about what you did to someone else's child you won't be able to sleep" I said and he slapped me again. "You will be afraid to even hold your wife and daughter, knowing what you have done" I said again.

He took up the knife and smiled at me. "You are very stubborn" he said and sank it in my leg. "MOMMMMMMMM!" I yelled. "She's not here" he said smiling. "Clean your mess up" he said and threw a piece of cloth on me. "Okay" I said. I pretended that I was cleaning up and when he turned his back I jumped on him and wrapped the cloth around his neck.

"Let go!" He yelled but I didn't. I grabbed the knife from him but he bit me in my stomach. "Ahh!" I yelled but I stayed strong. I took the knife and tried jamming it in his chest but he was strong so he gripped my hand and pushed it up. I grunted as I tried to push it down but his hand blocked me so I jumped on him and the knife sank.

He looked at me with wide eyes before he took his last breath. I looked around me. I knew there were men out there and a lot. I looked around in the room and saw guns and knives. I think I know what I'm about to do next.

I know exactly what I'm going to do.

Henry's P O V

NOTHING F*CKING NOTHING. I have no lead and no idea where to look next. There was no clue I was left wondering. There was no way we could involve the cops. What the f*ck would I say? Oh we are gangsters and because of our illegal sh*t with some other gangs my boss's sister got kidnapped and now we can't find her.

"Go faster" I said to the girl as she began riding my d*ck even more faster. "That's it" I said as she moaned. I gripped her waist and made sure she was completely on me. I liked to see her feet wide open and my dick up in her hole. I looked down and it look messed up. It's like my big d*ck stretched her hole out.