Hello

Let's make a run for it....f*ck bad idea.

Emily's P O V

I gathered the guns and knives as I slowly moved about. The next thing is to take this cuff from my ankle. Thank God I wasn't chained to the bed or the wall. I once again told myself that I was a virgin. I knew I liked to Agustus about being a virgin but I couldn't accept the fact that I've been raped many times. What would he think of me back then?

I started crying but I braved up and wiped my tears. I dragged myself to the shower and hopped in. There's a dead bleeding man on the carpet and I'm taking a shower. I know of a fact more men will be here soon. After all they must have heard the shot.

I got dressed in my black pants and my black T-shirt and took a sneakers. I pushed on of the gun in my waist, another in my bra, another in my side and I had two in my hand. There ws a knife in the bag gat I had. I know there was little chance of me actually getting home but I won't go down without a fight.

I slowly walked through the door and saw about four men on the couch. I placed the silencer on the gun and creeped through the door. I went into the living room and they all looked at me. "I'm lost and so f*cking crazy" I said and shot them all before they could realize it wasn't.

My heart was banging it's way out of my chest but I tried my best to stay calm. I opened the door and the light from outside shined in my face. I began crying when I finally saw outside. Then a hand clamped over my mouth and pulled me back in. "Ahh!" I tried to scream but it was inaudible.

I elbowed him in the side and he fell to the ground and I stepped on his throat and shot him in the head. I held the guns tighter as I slowly walked outside. "Okay what would Henry do?" I said to myself. I sticked to the walls in case there were cameras watching. I don't even know where I am. I took out the cell phone when I saw a sign.

I ran Henry's phone. "Hello" he answered in three rings. "Henry" I cried when I finally heard his voice. "F*ck Emily?!" He yelled. "Yes" I said. "Hey!" I man yelled and I shot him. "I made it out all I see is a sign that says Shack on the track and beware of cows. I will leave my gps on get the location as soon as possible" I said. My conscience was burning because I stole the phone but I need it.

He hung up and I turned my gps on and began walking through the gate. No one was following and I made sure no one was looking. I had no idea where to go but it was easy. I saw a clear dirt road and behind me were bushes. What I did was to walked a little towards the bushes and made deep footholes.

I also tore piece of my clothes and dropped it there. I began running down the dirt road but I made sure to stay in the bushes. The tears rolled from my eyes when I saw that I finally was out of that place. I ran and never looked back.

................

I rested a bit when I got tired and thirsty. I totally forgot about that. A car pulled up right in front of me. "Need a ride?" The man asked. "No" I said not looking at him. "Oh I think you do" he said and rwached out and grabbed me. I tried prying his hands off but he was strong.

I knocked his head with mine and he fell back and I also felt dizzy. "That hurts a lot" I said. He opened the door and I kicked it shut and shot him. "Hmmm. Not so fast" another said coming out and I shot the tires and ran. There was no way I was going to get caught again.

"Wait!" He yelled. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled. As I ran I saw that he was catching up on me so I began running backward as I tried to shoot him. He fell on the ground and rolled and I only felt when I made contact with something and then get hands gripped me. "Ahhhhh!" I yelled as I tried getting out if the string hold.