Mask on

No identity.

Emily's P O V

I flew out of my sleep and grabbed my phone as it continuously buzzed. I forced open my eyes and looked at the screen to see that Angela was calling.

*Hello. I said.

*Emily have you forgotten about the party?. She asked.

*Oh sh*t yes I have...thanks for reminding me. I said.

*Remember I'm coming to pick you up. She said.

*Yeah I'm not at my house. I said.

*So where should I pick you up? She asked.

*Pick me up at the gas station. I said.

*Okay can't wait to see you, so excited. She said.

*Me too bye. I said.

*Bye. She replied and I placed the phone down.

I groaned and went back in bed and pulled Eli closer to me. "So your still going to that party?" He asked with his eyes still shut. "Yep" I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Be careful" he said. "I will and it's just a party" I said. "Yeah but your in a gang now" he said. "Don't remind me" I said.

"I need to start getting ready soon any work you want me to do?" I asked him as I got out of bed. "Well yeah...I need you to accompany Henry to deliver some things" he said. "Okay" I said. I looked around the room and saw another door and I was guessing that it was the bathroom.

"I need clothes" I said. "Look under the bed you'll see three suitcases they are yours" he said. "How?" I asked. "Daniel" he simply said and I nodded. I pulled all of them out. There were clothes in one. My toiletries in the other and some additional stuff in the last one.

I took out a towel, toothbrush, rag, soap and my face mask and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door and placed my stuffs down on the toilet. I took the toothpaste I saw and placed some on my tooth brush and then I began brushing my teeth.

After I washed my mouth out and stripped myself then I hopped into the shower. I turned the shower on and soaped up my rag then I scrubbed myself. "Em hurry up...and if you need me I'll be in the other room with the boys!" Eli yelled. "Okay!" I yelled back.

After I finished showering I dried myself off and dragged on a black jeans with a sky blue top and a pair of white sneakers. I did my hair in a ponytail and applied some clear lipstick on. I came out of the room and began searching for Eli because I forgot where the room was.

I walked up to a door and was about to open it when I heard someone yell. "F*ck!" A dude yelled and the girl screamed. It's like these people could win a world record for having sex the most. I was disgusted so I walked up to another door. I listen and heard nothing so I opened it.

I peeped inside to see a man naked sitting at the edge of the bed. My eyes gazed and landed on his huge member and I gasped. "I-I" I said stuttering and he smirked at me. I quickly closed the door and tried to breathe. "F*ck me" I said.

I walked down the hall and heard loud chattering to my left so I turned to that direction and I saw Eli. I sighed in relief and went to him. "I don't think I'll be able to get what I saw out of my mind" I said and he cocked his brow at me.

That was the first time in my life I've seen a d*ck otherwise from the time when I just came here. "Wow...you tryna get yourself killed you have to wear a hoodie at least" Henry said. "Really why?" I asked. "It's just the way things are can't having anyone making note of our faces" he said.