See you again

I've moved on.

Emily's P O V

It's been a year since I've heard about the gang or seen anyone from the gang. Angela and Cinthia would visit each other and they finally met each other even though I can feel the tension between them I said nothing. I was barely left alone at the house and for that I was thankful. The messages still came in but like I said I'm the coach.

I walked downstairs scratching my head as I saw Cinthia cooking and Angel was feeding the baby. "Good morning sleepy head" Cinthia said. "Good morning" I said and walked over to Angela and kissed Elisha. "Again?" Angela asked and I rolled my eyes. Ever since Elijah died I began wearing his clothes sometimes I don't even notice. It has become a habit now.

"I didn't notice it just sort of happened" I said and she sighed. "Today is Cinthia's birthday-" Angela said. "Happy birthday sister-in-law!" I yelled and hugged her and she laughed. "Why is she cooking?" I asked. "Your not a good chef and Angela has to watch the baby" she said. "I can cook just fine thank you" I said and they laughed.

Most of these days I was laughing and the others I cried. I was glad that I had the company. I looked over in the pot and saw spigette and my stomach growled. Cinthia laughed and patted my shoulder. "It looks so good" I whined. "Your lucky you get to eat as you wake" I said looking at Elisah eating away. Baby Elisah is one year old and cried on his birthday I was sad that Elijah wasn't there to see it.

"Oh no" Cinthia said and I turned to her. "What is it?" I asked. "We are out of tin milk" she said. "Never fear Emily is here" I said pointing that the sky and she laughed. "I'll go get some" I said and she nodded and I went back upstairs to get ready. As I walked into the room my phone buzzed and I went over to it and opened the message.

'Avoiding me?:'('

I sighed and replied. "No just giving you time to warm up. I have seen the game your trying to play. I'm the coach so I'm telling you to warm up" I replied. I placed the phone down and smiled. Elijah taught me something very valuable. Stop keeping up with people's bullsh*t.

.........

I sighed as I walked through the super market as I grabbed things for both Cinthia and I. I grabbed milk, cereal, macaroni and other stuffs. I walked around the other side and something fell out of someone's cart and I took it up for them. "I think you would mind giving this t-" I paused as I looked up.

My body received a huge shock wave and my heart began pounding against my chest. It's like it's telling me to let it out. The snack fell from my hands as I looked at him and he looked at me. His lips were parted and his facial expression never changed. "Henry" I said trying to bring myself to believe that he is really here.

It's been along time since ive seen him or even heard from him. "H-" I said and paused. I remember what happened last week and I guess he still wasn't talking to me. "How are you?" I asked. "I'm fine and you?" He asked. "I'm getting along" I said. "I see" he said and I looked away. "How are things going with the gang?" I asked. "They are all fine...the place has been a lot better without you no one seems to miss you again" he said.

"Um... I actually found a girl I'm really interested in and we are actually serious now" he said and I smiled. "Like I don't know what your trying to do" I said. "What might that be?" He asked. "Your trying to make me jealous. You can't be serious with anyone" he said. "Why so I can chase after you and be used?" He asked so coldly.

"No I didn't mean it like that" I said. "Yes you did. Well guess what, I'm moving on and my life is perfect. Now I really never want to see you again. I have forgotten about you and I'm definitely over you" he said and took his snack up as he walked away from me. I stood there as I looked at him walk. I just looked.