Two girls....one dude...one kid

Well sh*t.....

Emily's P O V

I woke up to the cried of the baby and I got up and groaned as I rubbed my eyes. "Boy you sure can cry" I said and took him up. "What's up little man? Hungry? Need a change? You sure are fussy" I said and walked downstairs with him. I was walking with my eyes half shut. Damn I'm tired. I hand him in my hips as I prepared his formula.

"Do you want some help?" Linzay asked. "Naah I'm good" lying. "Come on. I know we got off and I bad start but I wanna start over" she said. "Wow what changed your mind?" I asked. "Well Henry...when he makes love to me it's like dammmmn" she said scratching her head. I laughed as I felt the fire of my anger burn.

"Well it worked" I said and she laughed. "Your very funny" she said. "No I'm not" I said. "Okayyy. I'll let you get on with it then" she said and I nodded. "Oh sh*t" Henry said as his foot slammed into the couch. "Haha what is up with you?" Linzay asked. "Tired as f*ck" he said. "I hope you don't mind but there's a kid here" I said to Henry.

"Oh sorry" he said. "Oh come on babe it's your house f*ck" she said and I glared at her. "Way to make a good start" I said and she laughed. I can tell that this won't be good, for me and for her. I sat down as I fed Elisha then I carried his crib in the living room and placed him inside. "Okay man just give me sometime to go freshen up" I said.

I went to the room and got a towel and my rag and toothbrush. I went into the bathroom and filled the tub. I stripped myself and switched off the tap and got into the tub. I sat down and looked out of space.

...........Flashback............

( Scars to your beautiful song)

"Elijah stoppp!" I yelled as he chased me with the Nerf gun. "That hurts!" I yelled as he shot me. He laughed and one hit me in head. "Ouch!" I yelled as tears came from my eyes. "Oh no little sis don't cry" he said as he rubbed my forehead. "I'm sorry big bro never met to hurt you" he said. "You promise?" I asked.

He smiled and stuck out his pink finger. "I promise" he said. I interwined my pink with his and he kissed my forehead. "I love you" I said. "I love you tooooo!" He yelled as he took me up and placed me over his shoulder. "What are you going to do?" I asked. "I'm going to throw you in the pool!" He yelled. "Nooooo!"

.........Flashback ends............

I feel like a dead person in this house. I feel like a ghost. I showered and got out of the tub and dried off. I decided to play a little game with Henry's girlfriend.

Step 1: Distraction.

She wants to play let's see how well she plays. I got into my suitcase and took out a all in one blue suit, skin tight. I looked at it and smirked. I dragged on a black lace under wear and the matching bra. I dragged it on and pulled it down a little so much boobs popped out.

I applied some red chapstick and caught my hair in a messy bun. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. "Let's play" I said to myself. I took my time as I dangerously walked down the stairs. Linzay was the first to see me and she sat on the couch looking at me with her mouth wide open.

Henry was next and his eyes popped out of his head. I saw when he clenched his teeth and placed his hand at his naughty part. I walked towards my nephew and bent now slowly and took him up.

Henry's P O V

Oh sh*t. Why me?

I saw Emily in a smoking hot all in one blue suit and I'm telling you my d*ck was now pointing towards her. I began shaking because I couldn't tear my eyes away. I hope Linzay wasn't seeing this. She bent over and that was it I couldn't control myself I had to grab my d*ck. There were so many thoughts going through my mind when I looked at her ass.