Updates

Clockwork and I were the last ones into the library along with a few straggling cooks.

The library somehow seemed to grow to fit all the CP's in it. How the hell that workes is waaay beyond me.

She helped me sit and then she sat next to me with her chair close and slightly farther away from the table. Probably so she can be faster at getting up and helping me up.

Then suddenly Slendy was at the head of the table. Everyone erupted in yelling and arguing with him and each other.

This seriously startled Ben who was fast asleep with his head burried in his arms on the table. It also was enough to to wake up Smile, who is probably the heaviest sleeping creature in the world, though it didn't startle him. He just opened his eyes,  yawned, and sat grinning and Slenderman.

"Silence everyone!" Slender yelled. Everyone shut up imediately.

"I know most of you are wondering why I summoned you here. We have dire news."

The Cat Hunter growled, well more hissed, "If it involves that no good blue blooded minion of Zalgo's I swear to the cat gods I will separate his limbs so far-"

"Shirai is not the cause, Diego," Slender interrupted. "This has to do with our friend Toby." He gestured over to me. "Care to explain to us why you came in here with your shirt off, Mr. Rogers?"

"Gladly," I said. I tried to get up but I fell back into my chair.  I looked at Clockwork and mumbled, "A little help, please?"

She looked at ma sorta surprised and confused.  Then she glanced at my chest then quickly looked at me. "Oh. Oh yeah, sorry," she mumbled back.

She stood and helped me out of my chair. she was about to sit back down but I held her shoulder. We locked eyes. I tried to tell her to stay standing with me with my eyes. Aparently it worked because she nodded and stayed standing at the ready to catch me.

I silently thanked her through eye contact and looked at the Slenderman. "Right, so the reason why I have my shirt off and have this," I gestured to the gauze, " around my middle is because a stab-happy friend of mine impaled me with a sharp weapon." I glared at Jeff.

"But this isn't a normal wound for me far f-f-fshh" my left side twitched madly and I almost crumpled to the floor if not for Clocky's quick movements.  She caught me and held me up untill I was  able to stand again. I nodded to her and continued.

"This wound hurt like a motherfucking son of a bitch."

"And we should care that it hurts why? It would hurt us too, you dumb fuck," Ben said with a slight quiver. He always gets fidgety around the Slenderman.

I just looked at him for a few seconds. Then he said, "Oh! Oh, oh no. Thats not good at all!"

"Now that we got that to sink in, does anyone have any idea WHY this would happen? I wasn't able to figure this out."

Laughing Jack was the fisrt to reply, "Toby, didn't you get stabbed there when we were fighting those minions of Zalgo's? "

Just then I had a flashback of that exact fight.