The Meeting

Im so sorry for the delay of updates!! School has been a handfull, family has been annoying, friends have been talkative (not that thats a bad thing).

Honestly everything has been a mess.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy this!!

"Thank you for coming, General," Slenderman says as he sits at the conference table in the library room. "I hope you understand the reason why we requested your presence."

"Yes, i do," The General answered. "A handful of cocky teens and adults are looking to help the U.S. army in winning the so called 'Battal Between Two Worlds'. Did I leave anything out?"

Slender sighed and replied, "I was afraid that would be your answer." Slender looked at the General and took off his human-like face to reveal a pale, white, smooth, blank face. "We want, no, we NEED to make an alliance with the hu-...U.S. army. If we aren't involved, there is no possible way you will be able win this war even if every country in the world worked together.

"The first wave was a mere handfull of Zalgo's minions, or Hellions, as we prefer to call them. A handfull from an ocean sized army that is lead by Zalgo him self.

"Now," Slender sat back. "Do you still think you will be able to win this war on your own?"

The General's  face went whte for a second then the next it was red in anger. "How do we know you aren't a spy for 'Zalgo's Army of Hellions'?! You look an awful lot like an evil minion to me. Or am i mistaking you as a higher being when you are just a cocky little prick trying to seem big?! NO! THE U.S. ARMY WILL NO-"

Slender stood up suddenly. His uniform unraveled string by string at super high speeds. His black suit was darker than midnight. A sharp red glow was eminating fromthe back of his eye sockets shining brightly through his nearly translucent skin. His tentacle like arms on his back were fully extended and all pointing towards the general. Slender spoke slowly and sharply, as he did this, his jaw moved and his skin tore where his mouth should be.

"I will repeat this again. If we aren't involved, there is no possible way you will be able win this war even if every country in the world worked together. Do you understand?" The General nodded his head so hard and fast it would probably have flown off.

Slender sat down back to his usual state. "Good. Your presence is no longer needed, General. Thanks again for talking."

With that, Slender put a hand on the General's shoulder and the General was teleported to his car. The car driver was so startled he almost dropped his cigarette on his crotch. Slender taped on the window and the car sped off.

"Didn't they have at least five guards with them...?" Clockwork said as she popped out her fake eye and put her clock back in.

"Wait those were the-" Jeff started then had a fake coughing fit, "Oh no what happened to the guards~!"