Brooklyn and his babe with jack....

Ok so I decided I included Mikey now, so Mikey is included on all of the preferences so yay. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So Brooklyn and me are in a hotel with the boys and they are sharing a room with jack and the other boys. Rye and Andy are sharing a room together too next door to Mine and Brooklyns room also jacks room. 

Me and Brooklyn where in bed sleeping together because obviously we was boyfriend and girlfriend, he had his arm rapped around me and I had my head on his chest but then I woke up. I looked around seeing jack had gone and the bathroom door locked in the hotel. He was having a shower. I was really bored because Brooklyn was still fast a sleep 😴 I said " babe, babe" " please wake up" I whispered in to his ear trying to wake him up and I keep on doing it until he finally woke up but looked very tired and he said "yes princess 👸 " " Brooklyn I'm horney" " yay but I'm really tired, just hold it in baby girl" he murdered turning the   Opposite  way to me so I said "fine" I said because I knew that would get his attention and it did he said "what do you mean fine" as I looked over to the bathroom door. He knew that if he didn't want to give me it jack will he said " jack" very calmly I said " well if you don't give me want I want I'll just go to jack " and then jack came out of the shower just stood there with his towel very low down is waist looking at us very weirdly because we was staring at him while he came of the bathroom. I slowly climbed out of bed and walked to jack while he was sitting down. He thought this was strange me coming up to him he said "Brooke, what is going on" " just give her want she wants because I don't care I'm tired 😴 "as shouted as he went back to sleep with one eye close and one eye open staring at me about to kiss jacks cute lips. Jack kissed back very cutely on my neck and after 5 minutes  we were making out on jacks bed with me on his lap with is towel rapped very loosely on his waist. While we were making out Brooklyn watched me and jack and me grabbing jacks body closer to mine very tightly jack did the same hugged me very tightly. After about ...

16 minutes I was very horney and jack was really horney too but as Brooklyn watched no matter how tired he was he couldn't go to sleep so he creeped over where we was making out and grabbed my waist I screamed quitely me and jack stoped kissing. Brooklyn kissed my neck very softly while he was doing that  jack got his boxs on and stood up. Brooklyn only had his boxs on too and I had Brooklyns long hoodie on with my pance but that was it I didn't have any bottoms on but I did have a bra on. Brooklyn moaned toching my breasts jack just stared and did nothing he was laying on his bed me and Brooklyn was making out kissing on each other's necks. I played with Brooklyns hair which was very cute and blonde. He lifted me up on him putting  me on his waist and I rapped my legs around him he laid  me on our bed, he got on top of me and pulled his hoodie off of me after he did that we were kissing both horney pulled each other in tight as we could in to each other and as for jack he got dressed while we was making out toching each other very sexy.

We stopped Brooklyn pulled away from my lips saying " I love you 😍 ❤️❤️❤️ Princess 👸 your my world 🌎." He said it softly into my ear as he was kissing my neck💋💋💋. I said "aww baby 😍 I love you too ❤️❤️❤️and your my world too 🌎 He moaned again very cutely after that we fell a sleep 😴 again with me in his arms on his chest and jack put a blanket over us and went to tell the other boys what happen between him and Brooklyn and Brooklyns baby girl.