No... more jack pranks part 2

Me and jack are in the shower and it's really nice and warm. We are cuddling each other under the hot water naked in the shower. Jack starts to kiss my lips very  passionately and then starts to go to my neck, planting soft little kisses until he finds my weak spots. Finally he gives me a lovely small hicky and I moan for a bit. Jack said softly still kissing my neck and holding me tight in his arms, your beautiful princess  👸. And I giggle and then say, your cute jack 🍀. He let out a little moan. Then we got washed our hair, and body. Jack leted me wash his hair cuz I was dying to wash his hair.

We finally coming out the shower after a good hour. Jack rapped the towel around me and I rapped his towel round him. He had water dripping all over him  especially his hair and abs, which made me blush. We got dry and I blow dried my hair and got dressed.

My out fit

The other boys were on their phones and laptops

The other boys were on their phones and laptops. Jack said, you look gorgeous baby girl. I said, aww, baby you look beautiful and cute as all ways. We sat on jacks bed Cuddling  and then going to sleep 😴. When we woke up it was 5.00pm and the boys were gone, it was only me and jack lying in bed still holding each other in the flat. So we decided to plan our  revenge on the boys since as they pranked us and it's not reallly fair but ha ha for them. We worked out all the details and the Boys to night won't 😴. 

Two hours later the boys came back really tired, which was perfect. They all went to sleep, I got the talc and put it all over Andys face and hair, he didn't wake up thou. Also jack did rye, soon after they both woke up really tired with talc very where around them. Jack and me was both laughing 😂 it was really funny 😂 ha ha....

Part three coming out soon...