Jack request xx

Gigi PoV....
I was coming home from work, being a model was tiring. it was really busy, with the fans that I had to sign their magazine with my face on. Also I'm dating a really cute guy from a well known band. He's called jack from roadtrip. They are starting to become big in fame.

I opened the door to mine and jack's
apartment. "Babe, i missed u." Jack says as he comes to give me a hug.
"I miss u too." I say while jack kisses my cheek. we stand there for a few seconds, then we decide to go on the sofa and cuddle.

While we was on the sofa jack was scrolling down on Instagram. "Gigi, look at this picture, why are u kissing this boy." He says nearly shouting looking really hurt. I got up to my feet while looking at it I say "jack I swear I never did kiss that boy." Shakily I put my hand to his face, he looks down and says " I don't know if I can believe that or believe what your saying is true. I'm really hurt, that if u did and cheated on me with that guy."

I crumble saying " I would never ever cheat on u, u know that right." Then there was another beam on his phone, saying that a fan send him something. He picked up his phone looking at the picture. He got really angry and annoyed so quickly. Saying "Gigi, really I'm gonna not believe u look" he shows me his phone. "There's two more pictures of u kissing that guy, am I not good enough." He shouted the last part at me. " and you say u love me,"

" I do love u, I would never cheat on u, it was a mistake. It was probably someone or a fan edited to look like I cheated on u jack, but I didn't." I say feeling sad, but angry at the time.
" you know what fine, I'm leaving because I need to clear my head a bit." He shouted.
After a few seconds the door slammed shut.

I go to our bedroom, to get showered and dressed, put my dark brown hair into a messy bun. God knows where jack went, probably to one of the boy's flats.We are near their flats.
I feel sad because he thinks I've cheated on him, I don't even know the boy in the photo. So how could I have kissed him ? my husky ice blue eyes had tears in them, I was crying.

a few hours later I was snuggled up in blankets, eating (your fave dessert) watching (your fave programme). All of sudden, I heard the door unlock. Someone came upstairs, it was jack. He had tears in his eyes, red nose and face, messy hair.

"Babe, I'm really sorry." He croaked as he came closer to me. " I shouldn't of accessed you for cheating when u did no such thing." Now sitting on the bed near me. " I'm sorry so sorry for yelling at u, I shouldn't have done that , I'm such a bad boyfriend. Because u feel upset now and I feel really guilty. I know now it was probably just a fan, who wanted us to break up, your my beautiful world I can't loose u over such a silly little mistake, like that so I'm sorry princess." He gave me his best puppy eyes.

"Jack, it's ok and your not a bad boyfriend, your really good, you care and love me for me. And stop saying sorry it's so annoying. We all make mistakes, and for u and me it was our first one in our relationship. I'm sorry that we were fighting over this. But I love u so much. I forgive u of what ever happen." I say while hugging him kissing him on the cheek.

He smiles and says "thank u, I love you too so much babe your gorgeous." I just nods he stands up and says " can we cuddle now because I missed u for the whole day and it was really hard." With a puppy pout. " yes we can" so we got into the bed, I layed on jacks warm chest, cuddling into him while he wrapped his arm around my waist.

He kept kissing me on the lips, " I love u, my love." He said
" I love u too." I say as we pulled the blankets closer to us. We soon fell asleep in each other's arms.
.............
Request by _Gjoia_ thank u for the request xx hope u like it ♥️xx