No more jack pranks part three

It was Another day, the boys was on their beds watching their phones and the TV, while me and jack was cuddling on jacks bed. We were rapped in covers, jack was laying on his back with me laying on his chest full of abs because he was only in his boxers. I had his shirt on with my panties too. I think he was sleeping but he looked so peaceful until....

Andy came off his bed I couldn't see because I had my head buried in jacks chest but before that I had a look quickly and saw Andy coming off his bed. Jack was alseep. Then suddenly, Andy jumped on us I said ouch, that hurt Andy. really loud it woke up jack. Jack said what's going on. I said well, your friend here, jumped on us and it hurt really bad. Jack said are you okay princess. I said yay I'm fine. As I turned my head into jacks chest again. Andy was laughing really loud. Jack shouted go away Andy, why do you always do this when we're cuddling or under the covers. Andy said ha ha cuz it's really 😂 funny. Pranking you two while your sleeping. Jack rolled his eyes and cuddled into me while putting his arms around my waist. I felt happy again and slowly giving a smile to jacks cute face. 

Andy went in the kitchen with rye, mikey and Brooklyn doing something but I didn't know what.

Jack said. Babe, are you okay. As he saw tears dripping down my face. Yes I'm fine but we need to get them back just sooner rather than later okay baby boy. J s aww your so cute baby girl but I've got an idea I'll whisper it in your ear. I said go on then tell me. Ok I'll tell you it's we go in the shower. We tell everyone that we're going in the shower. And then we do. We pretend to have sex ok and they will listen but it's a prank cuz we're not really going to do it yes or no. I said yes okay let's do it. So by that we got up and told the boys that we are having a shower together. They laughed while we had a smile on our faces.

We got in the shower fully naked. Jack said, we should start to do it. As he gave me a wink. 😉 

Part four coming..... but don't know when maybe two days maybe a week. But it will be soon...

Hope you enjoyed this part... and maybe doing requests but don't know when bye❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋❤️❤️😘😘😘😍😍😜😜😜😜