Andy request xx

Kelsee PoV ...
I'm laying on the sofa in the boys house, while cuddling with blankets.      Jack comes along and sits on me.
"JaaAAACK, get off of me." I said while trying to move. " nooo, I'm not that heavy." He says. " yes u are, well to me because your a big boy." I say he laughs while getting off of me
me and pulls me up, so he's carrying me to the other boys.

When we are in the kitchen he still doesn't let go. I've got my arms around his neck so I don't fall.
All the other boys just stare at us, everyone laughs because jack won't let go. But my boyfriend Andy got that look in his eyes, saying he's jealous.

"Jack, mate u can put kelsee down now." Andy says while crossing his arms. "Alright, I'll put the girl down." He sighs. Andy smiles walking over to me, hugging me tight while kissing me.
................
What he doesn't know that jacks my cousin, and that there's no need to be jealous because he's a family member.
................
I start laughing, while Andy is kissing me on the cheek, making the boys know that I'm his, specially to Jack.
" babe, why did u have to let jack carry you like that." With a whiny voice. Andy said. " because it was funny." Everyone's gone up to their bedrooms while we was talking in the kitchen.

Andy pouts, "aww, is someone jealous, my baby. You don't need to be." I say in a baby's voice, kissing Andy on the lips. He still had that look of jealousy on him. "no, but jack had no right to do that because your my girlfriend babe, not his ." He looks down to the floor.
"Andy, I would never go for another boy because your perfect and all I need baby boy." Grabbing his chin to look to at me, kissing his cheek. He smiles. "Andy I'm always gonna be yours yeah." I say "yes your always gonna be mine, and I'm yours." He cuddling me now.

"Besides there's no need to be jealous about jack because he's my cousin." I say while laughing so hard.
Andy just stares says saying " I can't believe that I was jealous, and he's your cousin," he was laughing too at the end of the sentence. " yes he's my cousin, all the other boys knew." " why didn't u tell me." Andy say. "Guess I forgot sorry." I say "It's ok there's no need for a sorry." Andy says. "Let's cuddle upstairs," I said.

In the end we cuddled in andy's bed, I was laying on his warm chest, while he was playing with my hair. he would kiss me on the cheek or forehead every once in 5 mins. Andy cuddles closer to me. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
" I love u princess," Andy says smiling at me. " I love you too," kissing him on the lips. We fell asleep about 10 mins later. ❤️❤️❤️
............
Requested by vampirenight19, thank u for the request. ♥️xx hope u like it x