Andy request Xx

Lauren POV...
I'm so excited because today I'm doing a X factor audition and my boyfriend, Andy fowler is going with me to watch and support me. I'm singing ( your song of your choice). It's going to be great.
.....
Hi I'm Lauren and I'm dating Andy fowler who's from roadtrip. ( quite a famous band) I've got blue shoulder length hair with sparkly hazel eyes ( well that what Andy says, he say it shines the light in me and him.) I've got a nose piercing on the right side of my nose, while Andy thinks it's hot. And a tattoo on my forearm saying " it's a bad day not a bad life". 
.......
When i hear a knock on my door i run and open it seeing Andy there. I hug him really tight while he hugs back saying

" hey gorgeous, are u excited or nervous" while kissing me on the cheek.
" both" I peck his lips while giggling.
.....
We got in his car and he drove me to go to the studio where X factor is placed. I smile at him I'm going on in a few mins. I'm really nervous but excited.
...
I hear a guy call my name saying that it's time to go on. And us watching me and gives me a thumbs up while smiling. I smile back.
.....
So what is your name and what song are u doing, one of the Judges say... " im Lauren and doing (fave song) and I'm 18 years old. Ok you may begin...
Andy's PoV...
her voice is like an angel. It's so beautiful just like hers. I knew the judges would like her singing. She has practiced for mouths on that song to make sure has got it right. And she it. It's so fantastic seeing her singing because she loves singing. And makes me happy for her and me. Because I love her ❤️❤️❤️.
.....
Lauren PoV...
I finally finished the song. And people where clapping. The judges all said it was fabulous and that I've got an amazing voice.  I said thank you 😊.
I went off the stage and got tackled into a hug by Andy saying that I did great and had a voice like an angel,which I gigged at. 
......
Everyone said that I was amazing or sounded really good. I kept smiling because I'm really happy that I did it.
....
We went back to my house and me and Andy cuddled on the couch while watching ( fave movie or program) and relaxed. With blankets and pillows around us.
....
Andy kept saying that he loves me and kissing me which I replied I loved him too and he's amazing. So it was pretty good day for me and Andy.
.....
I hope u enjoyed reading this imagine. I'm sorry that I never got it done sooner but I hope u liked it.  And thank you for requesting this imagine. 💕💋❤️😘😍
- Ellie thx 💕❤️😘💋😍xxx bye 👋