movie night xx

Ps.JJ is a nickname for jack...

Nikki POV...

I was sleeping on my comfy bed until my phone went off again... first time I didn't look but I'll just see who is texting me and it's jack .... me and jack are dating and I swear he's so clingy but cute. He's always wanting to cuddle and be with me. Most girls don't like that but I do. I love that jack is so clingy so I looke at the texted and it says...

Irish cutie 🍀 Hi Nikki

Irish cutie 🍀 Do you want to come round the flat tonight and watch movies. It could be a movie night.

Gorgeous princess 😍 Yes okay what time

Irish cutie 🍀 Um... how about 5.00pm

Gorgeous princess 😍 Sure I'll come at 5 see yay love you bye ❤️❤️❤️😍😍💋💋💕💕

Irish cutie 🍀 Kk bye love you too babe ❤️❤️❤️💋💋😍😍💕💕

...............

After I got out of bed and it gives me like four hours to get ready. I go in the shower and then put on some clothes, do my makeup and last not least my blonde hair. Also I put my lip ring in too.

So this is what I wear....

Make up...

Hairstyle

Hairstyle ....

Few hours later around 5

Few hours later around 5.00pm....

I'm now walking to the flat that roadtrip live in, I live near the flat so I can walk. Soon I arrived at the door, when I knocked ... Mikey opened it.

Hi Mikey

Hi Nikki, come in jack is just messing about with rye. He was laughing so hard when he said that.

I said hi and hugged everyone even Harvey. After i hugged jack he smiled and kissed me. Everyone was going crazy when we kissed and said aww but mostly rye. Andy said want to watch a movie girl and boys. Everyone said yes really loud. Soon everyone was sat with someone and cuddled. Jack and me was cuddling together under the blanket, when everyone realise that we was cuddling they said aww they are just adorable. Jack blushed covering his face in the crook of my neck. Everyone went back to the movie. But not me and JJ.

We went out of the Mindy/living room and went in the Jacklyn room. We cuddled in JJs bed rapped up in his covers together. Luckily no ones noicted so they won't be saying aww or disturbing us anytime soon because the film has got like 2 hours left. Jack kissed me and I kissed back we turned it in a make out session but it was so passionate and I loved it. I love him so much.

He said princess I love you so so much.

I said kissing him again I know baby boy and I love you too.

We both blushed and smiling. We finally went to sleep into each others arms.

Best night ever ❤️❤️❤️💋💋😍😍😘😘💕💕

.......................................................

I hope you like it Nikki ❤️😘💋😍💕🍀

Ps. Thank you for all your requests who requested and if you want a request they are open. Just comment down below or message me.

Love you all bye ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ellie 💋💋💋💋😍😍😘😘💕💕