Dancing with my crush

The song above is what you dance to...

Lauren's POV...

I was at school once again because I've been off quite awhile. Because I was sad but now I'm happy again so that's good. My first lesson was with my crush, Andy fowler. I've always wanted to hug him and say hi to him. But I've never got round to that and I'm not going to because he doesn't like me. I'm not popular, he is. I'm not pretty but he's handsome. And last of all I don't think he's into brown haired girls with nose piercings in like his friend, Mikey cobban.

I went to class and I was on time. I sat down and looked around, there was Andy sitting next to me. I was really nervous and scared to how he would react. He hasn't seen me but I've seen him.omg his hair is just so amazing and blonde with his blue sparkling eyes. He's so dreamy. As the teacher stopped talking he looked at me. I pretend not to notice that he was starting at me through the whole lesson. After lesson I walked down to the yard, until someone stopped me and grabbed my hand gently. I turned around and saw him, Andy.

Andy POV...

I went into lesson and there was a really beautiful girl with brown silky hair and a nose piercing like Mikeys. Her eyes were glittering, when I saw her. I've got a crush on her and just I'm a popular boy but I don't like all the popular girls. They're all snotty. But the girl I saw was dead drop gorgeous, she has to be mine. I was sitting next to her as well in the maths lesson. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, so I stared at her. Luckily no body noicted that what I thought. After lesson I went down the stairs to see my friends but I saw her. I quickly ran to her and turned her around by gently grabbing her small delicate hand.

Lauren POV...

He said hi.

Hi I said really shyly

He said um, I think your really beautiful.

I said ye, um, sorry my names lauren.

He said ye, my names Andy.

I said I know.

He said well I think your really pretty. So can we hang out sometime today maybe at my house. I'll pick you up.

I said yes, I would love to what time.

He said maybe at 6.00

I said yes, okay. I smiled and then said bye. He said bye as well.

I'm so excited for hanging out with Andy, yay.

I wear...

So after school finishes

So after school finishes. I quickly go home and get changed and do my hair and makeup too , then it's nearly 6.Oo so I get my purse and put my shoes on. After I did that I hear a knock on the door. I smile and say hi and I tell my parents bye. Andy said hi gorgeous. We went to his house, it was so nice and comfy. We talked and got to know each other. I really enjoyed it.

Andy got up from the sofa and went out side with me in his garden. It was so pretty and wonderful. It had fairy light lit up every where . Then when I looked at him he had music playing. It was romantic I guess. Luckily I was wearing a cute dress. He had rose in his hand and he gave it to me. My heart melted. He said ma lady would you do the honour of dancing with me. While He was bowing to me like I was a princess and he was a prince. I giggled and said yes and thank you. His was blushing and so was I but It was really fun. We was dancing under the stars as well, it was fabulous. I can't believe this actually happening, I'm dancing with my crush in his garden at night, under the stars. It can't get any better but...

After we stop dancing and sit down on the garden swing, next to him. We stare in to each other's eyes for abit until he finally says.... he says will you be my girlfriend. I said smiling, yes I would love to be your girlfriend. His cute face lit up like the the stars above us. I was so happy. He got closer to me and out faces where inches apart until he finally kissed me. I immediately Kissed back. He parted the kiss by saying you are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen and I love you Lauren. He kissed me again but this Tim on the cheek. We was both blushing and I said I love you to Andy fowler...

He walked me home and we said our goodbyes then he kissed me on the cheek again. I went to bed feeling really happy about my crush being my boyfriend. Then I went to sleep.

The end

.........................................

I hope you like it LowlsRoseHoran ❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋😍😍😍😘😘😘😘💋💋💋

Thank you xxxx for your request and people request are open if you want one.

...Ellie... ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘💋💋💋💋😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕