Baby rye ....

Rye moans to his girlfriend Shannon as he kissed her. Stop ✋ Shannon said I don't want to do that, he 😭 I,love love love love ❤️ you rye, beautiful boy. She hugs him around his waist tight because actual fact she was moaning in his ear The whole time earlier that day and why he's like this. 

POV Shannon 

He just wants to kiss my neck and cuddle me and I'll let him do that with me but there is a very fine line when I say I don't want to have sex with him. I was feeling moany about him I just want to hug and go sleep with him. Brooklyn comes in and I thought 💭 I hope he's not moany but again he's got ellie and he will never cheat on her. Surely not.

Rye came closer and  closer to me holding my hand. He puts his arms around my waist I like it and then he whispers to me let's go in my bunk and kiss 😘. I said ok really horney. He kisses up my neck as we get under the covers. He takes off his shirt.... 💋💋💋

Shannon POV

I'm like o my god it felt good he kept kissing me on my neck as his arms just get tighter around my waist, I was loveing it. His body as in abs were gorgeous, he was a fit boy. Finally he got to my lips, sticking his tongue in my throat. He was really horney but soon he stoped say, princess 👸 And me saying yes baby boy. I love you Shannon rose he said blushing. I said, your cute and I love you too babe. We started again and it kept going and going I felt really great doing that, making out not the other thing. 

As for Brooklyn I think he went but I never looked at him at all and I think he never watched or took notice of us kissing any way I hope not.

Rye POV

It was a perfect night with cuddling kissing my girlfriend and I think she liked it as for Brooklyn he went out of the room while we was kissing. Shannon fell a sleep on my chest cuddling up to me it felt like this never going to end this was the best night ever of history. 

The end.....