Baby Andy and rye... aww and then. They start crying 😭........❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋

So your at the boys flat and rye also Andy is cuddling you. But Andy not cuddling you just rye cuz Andy is cuddling his girlfriend, your bestie.

Your bestie and you were cuddling your boyfriends, Andy and rye, in their beds. They kept on acting like babies and cuddling up to you and your bestie, Shannon, as tight as they possibly could. You liked it and thought it was really cute to see them acting like babies to you. 

You said. Aww your so cute rye, while he cuddled you tighter. 

You felt really tired 😴 So you layed on your chest with you falling asleep 😴.

After three hours, he's still in your arms but you look around the room and Shannon wasn't there with Andy. So you quitely climbed out of the bed without rye waking up, lucky ly he didn't. You hear a noise very quiet but as you got out of the room and more closer to the other room, the noise you heard had became louder. Now there isn't anyone at home 🏡 or the flat, except you,rye,Andy and Shannon as you got closer you peaked through the the door. You see Andy kissing Shannons neck slowly making her moany over it and Andy was topless with Shannon being bottomless as  well as her being topless so she was only in her bra and pance. No one notice you while you was peaking at them kissing and making out. You thought it was 😂.

So you left them to it and creeped in to ryes bed. While you closed your eyes rye was a wake and he said babe really horney you said oh my god ooooh ooooooooh. Really horney. Do you want to makeout princess 👸 baby girl he said you said huh huh. Really moany. So he grabbed you tight and you kissed really passionately. You tWo made out on ryes  bed it as fun,sexy and oh my god he said whispering in your ear. I love you 😍 ❤️❤️❤️😘 And you said ah I love you too baby boy.

The end