Stay with us and jack...

Lucy's POV

Lucy's POV...

I was going to see Mikey and rye today, they are my friends, as well as being nervous. I texted Mikey saying that I'll be over in about a hour cuz they told me I could come over to their flat. I hopped into the shower and then got dressed, did my makeup. I just threw my hair in a high ponytail cuz I couldn't be bothered to put it in a messy bun, so this will have to do. This is what I was wearing...

I soon got to the flat by walking because my house is just a few blocks around from the flat

I soon got to the flat by walking because my house is just a few blocks around from the flat. I knocked and rye opened the door. He was smiling. Hi, I miss you Lucy he said while hugging me. I said hello to Mikey and hugged him and all the others then I saw a boy...

On a bunk, must of been his bunk, he smiles and hugs me saying I'm jack. I said I'm Lucy.                A beautiful name for a beautiful girl he said and I blushed. Thanks I replied with a smile. I sat down on the sofa, Mikey brought the tea to me and the other one to rye. Rye said how are you     I said I'm fine. Mikey, rye and me talked about things and was laughing. I think jack went to the bathroom. Andy and Brooklyn were on their bunks on their phones. Jack came back in the room. My phone rang and it was my mum, I had to take it. So I told the boys I would be back in a second cuz i need to answer.

Jack POV 

I saw a girl and she's really beautiful, her names Lucy. She's got blonde hair with greeny, blue sparkling eyes. Also she had a lip piercing like Mikey s nose piercing. She blushed when I said she was beautiful I need to talk to her and get to know her.

Lucy's POV 

Mum, me

Hello

Hello, me and your dad are going to Australia.

What, why

Because we had of enough of you, also we hate you bzzzz and hope we never see you again 

I thought you and dad was the loving a caring parents, what's happened.

Um, um, you good bye bzzzz

Bzzzz.

End of call 

I was outside taking that call, I don't know why it's probably because I smashed her perfume up and chucked some of her clothes out of the window but I only did that cuz she slapped me. You know what she's not loving and dad isn't too. So yay I'm 17 and all my life I had to get slapped around by those s ideots. I sat on the floor and I cryed where would I go, I don't know. I hurt the door open so I quickly wiped my eyes but that didn't work. It was jack. He came and sat beside me and said are you okay. I said no.

Jack hugged me and I cryed into his shoulder, he was warm. I told him what's wrong and I had no where to live now, it's not fair. Jack said I could live with them. I said okay. I went into the flat and started crying again but this time into ryes shoulder. Mikey said what's wrong. I told him and rye everything what I told jack. They said I could stay with them. 

A few hours later...

Jack came on the sofa to me and we talk about different things. He's really kind and cute also got the best  personality ever. I like him not in a friend way something more. I hope he likes me but probably never will. 

Jack POV 

I really like her but I'm really nervous to ask her out I think I should wait. I'm going to tell Mikey and rye cuz I don't know what to do. So I went to Mikey and rye in the kitchen and then I need to talk to them. I said I like this girl and she's really pretty. Mikey said is it Lucy. Then I blushed. I said maybe. Rye said yay it is, so I think just ask her out, I think you should go for it. So I sat back down on the sofa again with Lucy. I was bright read as tomato.

Lucy's POV 

Jack was bright red as a tomato when he sat back down next to me. It was cute. Then he said I need to tell you something. Okay I said. I know it's been hours since we meet but I feel like we have a connection. So will you be my girlfriend he said. I was blushing and really happy. I said yes. He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I was happy.

It was now night and I was really tired so was jack and everyone else even rye. So I got in jacks bunk because jack said really shy do you want to sleep with me. I said okay. So now we're in bed spooning and he's shirtless. I was in his t shirt. I was really big and fitted me like a dress because I've got a really small body. Jacks really comfy to cuddle. I kept playing with his hair until he fell asleep then I went to sleep. He's adorable, I love him ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

..................................

I hope you like that x_roadie101_x love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💋💋💋💋💋💋💋😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘💋💋💋💋💋😍😍😍😍😍😍.

And on my last part I'm doing requests so please comment down below on my lat page before this one. Thank you and I love you all ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍💋💋💋😘😘😘😘😍😍