10

Words : 1088

Closing my eyes at his words I feel myself start to drift off only to pop back up when I feel him come into the tub.

He smiles wickedly.

"Close your eyes love"

Watching him warily I comply and go back to resting.

He washes me off tenderly making my body start to heat all over before drying and laying me down on the bed.

By now sleep had left me leaving me wide awake.

My bare body layed in the bed and I made no move to pick up the covers strewn on the floor.

Lucifer comes out the bathroom bare also and my eyes immediately drift to his shaft.

Moaning out I watch as he licks his lips.

"I'm going to have my dessert now"

Pulling me to the edge of the bed I
could only watch in anticipation.

Pushing my legs open slowly lucifer licks up both of them stopping at my mid thigh.

"Please, lucifer" I cry out when he blows softly on me heated core.

The flick of his tongue right at the center of my desire causes me to moan and reach out for his hair.

Running a hand through it I rise slowly only to see lucifer looking at me lustfully while licking up my juices.

He enters me with his tongue and I start to move my hips along also only to cry out when he holds me down.

"Fuck...lucifer...please"

I was on the edge and quickly falling loving how his tounge seemed to work magic.

With a loud moan I cry out his name in ecasety cumming into his mouth.

Lucifer sucks at my juices making my orgasm turn into multiple.

Getting up he climbs over me in the bed and with one slow thrust enters me fully.

He wasn't going hard this time. Oh I so so wanted him to but this felt more intamate and I loved the slow torture.

"Oh baby. You. Feel so. Good" lucifer rasps out.

Moaning I through my head back letting my hands scrape across his back.

"Faster"

He shakes his head but I start moving my hips around him and tightening my pussy causing his member to twitch inside me.

Lucifer then starts to pound relentlessly into me. Kissing my lips and neck senselessly.

We both cry out together and release.

"I'll definitely need another shower"

--------

Staring at lucifer from across the room I try to push away those strong instincts. Focusing on the matter at hand.

"So your saying my...parents are werewolves?"

We had been talking for a while on the subject of werewolves and I then brought up the fact that I had been human.

"Yes. That is the only way you could be a werewolf. But seeing as how your scent is different it seems as if you might be something else also.

Werewolf and another species though we now know though that you are at least a werwolf and mated to me seeing as how our scents intertwined.

I do not know why your trait was dormant until we mated.

I can't fathom why it would appear...unless your parents called a high witch to lock it away or if that was the moon goddesses purpose"

I nod, slowly processing the information.

My parents weren't dead or anything nor divorced. They lived in California My mother was a dance teacher and my father a math teacher.

I came out to New York believe it or not to pursue a dream of dance or something of the other.

"I'll have to call them later, why did Charlie tell me you are a powerful person? Who are you in the real and werewolf world?" My question causes him to run a hand through his hair.

Biting down on my lip I turn my attention to the fireplace in front of me.

"I am an alpha. Remember when I told you the different positions? Well that's me. You are the Luna of my pack. The Wild. I am considered to be ruthless and unforgiving towards rouges and any one that misbehaves. I have killed a lot of people good and bad for selfish but also sometimes good reasons.

I have the largest pack in the world and am called the Alpha king. I have a lot of enemies so you will always be well guarded and must learn how to fight for those rare occasions when I nor your guards can get to you"

Hmm. Me in charge of a pack ? I can see myself doing good.

"It's obvious that you will need to kill people as a werewolf. Survival of the fittest basically. I must admit there are some people I would wish to kill..,I am also ruthless when it comes to the ones I love and protecting them or just in general if I feel threatened. Your enemies do not scare me because we all have them. Even me"

He looks at me in awe and glances back at the mantle.

I had learned of basically everything I needed to know plus more.

When we got to the subject of rejection lucifer became guarded and I let it known that i was not planning on leaving or running away from him as some mates tended to do.

I told him of being abstinent for 5 years and felt ashamed that he held on for his mate. But he promised me that that was in the past now and my old lovers could never pleasure me as he could.

Rouges and other packs were spoken about intently as it was serious as was the position of being Luna.

Lucifer made sure to speak his mind as did I.

"I guess that is it" he says.

I nod my head also. I guess it is. I knew he was getting the urge to see his pack and had lots of work waiting for him which is why I told him two birds one stone. I would come along and we would introduce me as his mate and Luna.

"Oh", I say," do you want to know what the moon goddess told me? The key to a good and healthy relationship is to having trust and no secrets"

He shakes his head with a smile,"no. What the moon goddess tells you is for you only. If she wants me to know she will contact me or tell you to tell me... Speaking of secrets, there's something I have to tell you about your wolf"....

TO BE CONTINUED