21

Words : 1035

"Aphrodite. I never wanted to hurt you. You should know this. You are the only girl I want and will ever want. I freaking need you Aphrodite. Your my light as cheesy as that might sound. If you ever leave me like that again.... I don't know what I would do. If it wasn't for the bond assuring me your alive I don't know what I would have done."

I smile.

Lucifer then sends me the familiar memory of the girl walking into the room only this time it shows what happens afterwards.

She steps in and closes the door even after he says to leave and then starts taking her clothes off and saying nonsense.

Lucifer turns towards her direction only to growl out for the guards. At first he was hallucinating and thinking she was me but that had immediately went away.

The girl keeps coming back but lucifer denies her each and every time.
'Im sorry for doubting you lucifer' I say through the mind link. My throat had been started feeling better but I just...

Lucifer only walks up to me and gives me a hug.

Which ends up being the worst thing he could have done.

Not only had he been shirtless but my wolf had been teasing his since I first woke up.

Her feelings had started mixing with mine and at the feel of his hard smooth chest licking his shoulder I smirk at Lucifer's growl then push him aside.

"I've decided to start stripping again"
He freezes. but I turn towards him and push him down on the bed with a smirk.

"Only for you of course Luci. I want to show you just how good you have it. Plus. I'm one horny girl....we will talk later"

I could see the worry in his eyes that immediately started to disappear as I pulled up the black crop top slowly and let it fall on the floor.

Leaning in I start kissing around his mark and slightly nipping before kissing his mark.

His growls of pleasure has me pulling myself up and turning away from him. I start taking off my leggings slowly bending down.

As soon as they were off lucifer has me in his arms and was kissing me wildly.
An aching feeling was felt on my heated core and I knew it had been to long without his hard member inside me.

Pushing lucifer back onto the bed I climb up on top of him after pulling off his basketball shorts, happy to see he was bare underneath.

Rubbing myself against him slowly I let out a low growl and rip off my thong.

Lucifer enters me with a full thrust after turning us over so he was on top and I cry out.

"Lucifer"

I scratch at his back and feel tears flow. God it felt so good.

"Faster...please lucifer" I beg wrapping my arms around my neck so I could pull him down for a hot kiss. He thrust harder into me and I moan at his growls of pleasure and ability to hit that special spot with each thrust.

I could feel that usual pressure building up and I gasp.
"I'm going to...."

I was unable to say the rest but lucifer seems to understand as he slams harder into me with a more savage force and we both cum with a loud growl. Remarking ourselves at the same time.

Lucifer pulls put and turns me over quickly so that I'm on my hands and knees. He enters my behind slowly and with a full thrust. I grasp the sheets threateningly welcoming each viscous thrust.

His animalistic ways of thrusting and hold my hip with one hand and using the other to rub my heated core has me going over the edge.

"I missed this. Missed you Aphrodite. I love you"

I smile lazily loving the way he says this while entering my front side doggy style.

"Just fuck me Lucifer. Show me how much you love me. You know im in love with you...."

The rest of my speech is forgotten as his thrust become harder and his hand slaps my cheek.

"As you guys can see our Luna is back and better than ever. We are a strong pack and with out her we would not be where we are right now. Today we are celebrating not only her waking up but her coming Into our lives,my life.

Without her...lets not even think about it"

Lucifers speech has the pack howling in the air and I smile at them.

Steering off the stage with lucifers arm around me I say hi to each member and see how they have been doing. Some were hesitant to talk in fear that I'd hurt them and others seem to forgot that I was their Luna and a fighter not a talker.

Nonetheless they all either got over that fear or a well earned punch in the face.

After the celebration I followed lucifer to his office in the Pack House so I could catch up on what has been happening.

It was about midnight when I started to get bored of staring at papers.

Though they were important I realized that with my powers I could just fill them out mentally and scan them quickly.

That being said my stack of papers were already done. Lucifer hasn't even noticed due to his still being relatively large.

I didn't want to admit it but my injuries hit him and the pack harder then I expected.

Rouges once even almost slipped through our border patrol though they were stopped it took them relatively longer to take them out.

Rumors were floating around of me passing away and The Wild being a weak pack.

How wrong they were.

Lucifer and I had went over different battle strategies for when the time came and assessed how much intel should be give to our beta and gamma, both of whom had been on the down low since I was injured.

We didn't want any chance of traitors but also didn't want our pack to think we didn't trust them.

TO BE CONTINUED