2

Words : 1233

I face the boys head on.

There were 4 in total.

And all of them had tried to hit on me before. In a flirt kind of way. But now. It was going to be physical. And there was no doubt in my mind that they would use this opportunity to their advantage.

I try to fight back with all my might. If I was going down. I was going down strong.

I knew Charlie wasn't going to be my savior so I was on my own.

But 4 guys weren't easy to take down on my own.

I'd kicked one where the sun didn't shine head butted another and was just about to the third one when I jet slapped across the head by the last.

My ears start ringing and I feel wetness on my ear.

Okay maybe that wasn't a slap.

The blood on the dudes knuckles confirm my statement.

He had punched me.

The other two boys recover and grab each of my arms roughly before pulling my out the room.

Another sticks a foot out so I trip and am being dragged.

Girls that we pass-bye only smirk at me.

My screams for help would fall on deaf ears as the music from the club was too loud for anyone to hear someone screaming for help. Especially if the scream is coming from out back.

They drag me to a alleyway and waste no time in pulling my bag off my shoulders, tossing it aside and then taking turns beating the shit out of me.

My moans of pain and there grunts and words of encouragement to each other we're the only things heard.
Once they all start beating me at the same time with a much more brutal force I suddenly get the urge to yell,
No scream,for help.

"H-help"

The first comes out patheticly but after licking my lips and almost make it get hit my someone's foot I yell louder.

"H-HELP ME"

The boys only kick me harder and I wonder where all that energy to yell went.

Once they finally stop I'm aching all over. I can't really feel the pain. Only aches.

My head is throbbing at what maybe the same pace my heart is beating.
They turn me over to my front side and I put up a fight only to be kicked in the head once more.

By now I wasn't looking at 4 boys but 8.

My vision was doubling.

Someone is holding me down while another is leaving sloppy kisses on my neck.

I refuse to let the tears fall
My skirt it being pushed up when all I hear is quick screams cracks and growls.

Then hands touch my face that make me flinch away.

Not only from the touch but also the amazing electricity that seems to come with it.

The action has my head throbbing even more and black dots start to paint around my eyes.

"Stay awake" a deep voice says
God just the sound made me want to moan.

Wait what the fuck.

My eyes by now are lowering and it's impossible for me to see anything.
I feel movement and the pain overcomes my body and pushes me over the edge into the darkness.

Waking up was painful.

Which is why I knew I wasn't dead because well your not supposed to feel pain in heaven.

But i did read somewhere that a scripture in the bible talks about prostitutes going to hell.

But i was a stripper so it doesn't count I guess.

I'm not really sure.

The last time I was at a church was.....,actually I've never been.

The light from wherever I am pains my eyes and I turn my head slightly only to wince then cry out softly.

Each of the movements had caused me more and more pain.

Which then leads me into falling into the darkness once more.

Waking up in my apartment wasn't what I was expecting.

Maybe a fancy or even run down hotel with strangers surrounding me but not this.

My rooms curtains were pulled back which much have been were the light that bothered me earlier came from.
My body was in slightly less pain and it was bearable to turn my head so I started to sit up.

Grinding my teeth I try not to cry out from the searing pain coming from my back and stomach.

It hurt like a bitch.

Glancing down I see that I'm in one of my silk night gowns that reached my thighs.

Furrowing my eyebrows I stop moving and listen for any movement that might indicate that someone else was in my apartment with me.

There was nothing.

Sighing I get up fully and place my bare feet on the cold bare wooden ground. I had just changed it to this because I hadn't liked the feel of the carpet against my feet.

Now I was slightly regretting that choice as shivers ran up my spine.
Standing slowly I feel my eyes water from just how much I hurt.

Taking slow and steady steps I reach my en suite bathroom in no time. Turning on the light I have to blink for a couple seconds to get use to it then walk towards the mirror.

I looked like shit.

My dark purple hair that could easily be mistaken for black was all tangled up and greasy, having it reach my thighs wasn't helpful either but I remember having it in a bun for the show.

My slightly pale arms were covered in blackish and green bruises but I could already see some of them healing.
Staring into the mirror I look at my crystal blue and green eyes.

They had dark circles underneath but no runny makeup or anything since I don't wear any.

Sighing I close and lock my bathroom door then slip out of the night gown.
Turning the shower on I wait for a couple seconds for it to get warm before stepping in.

Grabbing my lavender scented body wash I lather it onto my skin using my loofa and then rinse off. Next I use my treseme shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair.

After rinsing my hair out which took quite a while I stepped out the simple shower and grabbed my towel from the rack. Wrapping it around my body I take another and quickly dry my hair till its damp.

I then walk into the conjoined closet and chose to wear a simple white cotton V-neck t shirt that was loose and black cotton shorts.

Then I slowly bend down an grab my brown moccasins. Although they weren't in the lime light anymore i still loved to wear them.

I put on a simple Victoria secret push-up bra and a black pair of the thongs.
I despised underwear lines showing on my pants and shorts even when I was at home. They felt weird and looked horrible. I then slip on some ballet socks then the moccasins.

Stepping out the closet through the door that led to my room I hesitate for a moment but then open my door.
My apartment had a living room guest room, kitchen and laundry room.
Whoever brought me here either wasn't far or left after changing me.

Lets go find the bitch.

TO BE CONTINUED