29

Words : 314 ~ The End

closing my eyes I fall back onto the bed.

Why now? The war hasn't even came yet.

I feel lucifer plop down next to me and sigh

"Eternal.."

I smile and open my eyes to turn and look at him.

"Love".

sitting up slightly once I realize he had me tracked I Just internally sigh and shake my head then lie back down.

There's been enough fighting for today plus I am a person who needs to be guarded no matter my powers.

A feeling of discomfort hits me at the realization that my child would be welcomed into the world at a time of war and destruction.

Turning to face lucifer I snuggle into his chest pushing the dirty thoughts out of my mind.

"How long is a werewolfs pregnancy?"
Lucifer hums and I want to laugh at the vibrations.

"My mother told me a regular pregnancy would be about 6-8 months. A beta or gamma ranked pregnancy or anything around that sort is about 5-7. An alpha or Luna pregnancy is 4-6 And yours, a royal pregnancy, will be 2-4 months, maybe even just one."

Nodding I start thinking of names for our child and how much pain I might be in seeing as how a regular human pregnancy is 9 months and mine will be not even half that.

"what would you want to name her?" I ask lucifer gleefully.

He chuckles and I snuggle deeper into him.

"Her? Maybe Reina. Or Love"
Crinkling my nose I shake my head softly.

"You are definitely not naming her. Well, Reina was good. But love? I don't know about that."

Closing my eyes I start to drift away at the sound of lucifers breaths and warmth emitting from his body.

"Sleep my love. There is a long road ahead of us"

And a long road it was.