22

Words : 1333

We had came to the conclusion that only he and I would know the super deep details or secrets and the beta and gamma get sum info but not enough to really report to anyone about.

"Lucifer, if I wanted too... Could I still reject you? Hypothetically speaking of course"

He freezes.

Through the bond I could feel his heart break and pain at my question.

"I'm not going to lucifer I just want to know. We haven't talked in a while"
He chuckles somberly. "And that's the question you ask me to start up a conversation? Not a what's your favorite color?"

I smile slightly and shrug.

"I hadn't been a big talker before j met you. Now though, it's like I'm a totally different person. First I was Alpha the best Stripper you could find. Now I'm the Luna of the greatest pack ever and descendant of the moon goddess. Plus I'm a freaking royal. The royal"

At the end of this I realize just how much my life had changed. No more poles or rolls of money.

An image of my apartment pops into my head and I can hear my wolf internally whine at my sadness.
Maybe..

'No Aphrodite. remember what I said'

"Aphrodite. If you want to.....leave. I won't stop you...your the love of my life. The first and last. As much as your life has changed mine hass changed also.

I went from being Lucifer Alpha of The Wild pack to the mate of the list princess whose also related to the moon goddess. I had to fight to keep going when you were...sleeping for a year... It's been hard for the both of us"

Smiling at him I realize how right he was. We both had changed.

Using my powers to finish his papers and put everything together and inside his desk I bite my lip while skipping out of my black dress that had reached mid thigh. The absence of my thong and bra made me absolutely bare and I moaned softly at lucifers expression.

I had just steeped in front of him when I felt him pulling away both mentally and physically. Shutting down. I quickly pull the dress back on and push my sexual frustration aside.

"Lucifer?" He doesn't answer and when I look through his mind I realize he was going through all the times we had intercourse. At first my core was heating until I read what he was thinking.

'I raped my mate'

I freeze.

My mind absolutely went blank.

I could feel my interturmoil growing at the situation so I just grab lucifer and turn him to face me. Sitting in his lap I ignore his hands laying limply next to him And only focus on the bite mark on his neck.

'You did not rape me Lucifer' I whisper through the link while simultaneously placing a kiss on his mark.

He growls.

'I did. My sister would always tell me to ask before doing anything and stuck the mantra 'Consent is Hot Rape is Not' in my head. I'm so sorry'.
'You didn't rape me lucifer I-'

He cuts me off.

'No just go. I still love you I just need time to process this. I need to be alone. '

Nodding slightly I place a kiss on his shoulder and stand up. Taking one last glance at him I shut his door quietly and turn around only to be faced with the girl that had been in my apartment. Lucifers sister.