16

Words : 1297

Thrust after thrust each one more rougher then the first leave me breathless and when he takes a hand to rub my hot core I explode yelling out his name with him soon
following.

'You will not be pregnant as your wolf knows danger is near'. Anger comes over me as the airy voice interrupts Lucifer and I's half lunch half dinner and we were discussing the possibility of me being pregnant.

Which was very likely since the only time we used a condom was..... Never.
'Did you kill my offspring?' A growl slips through Lucifers lips at the question I ask the moon goddess.
No werewolf liked their pup being in danger and if one ever passed away all hell would break loose.

'No Aphrodite. I did not. As I said before your wolf knew trouble was on the way'.

A sad whine slips through my lips. It basically sounded as if I aborted-something I am full heartedly against.

'You were not pregnant child. In order to become pregnant since you are a royal and lucifer the alpha king you guys both half to be half shifted and both your human and wolf sides must agree, if not then there is no chance of you becoming pregnant, lucifers wolf will stop any of those hormones from sending out, something he can only due at a time like this'

Nodding slightly I feel some of the sadness go away but not all. I had hoped to be carrying a child, a little me or little lucifer, but alas it would not have been safe.

Lucifer agrees with my thought and starts picking at his food.

"Ah ah lucifer. Be ready for when the time comes. You will need all the strength you can get" I say playfully, sending him my memories of what transpired in his office and what will happen the next time we try for child.

He growls in approval and I could feel his pleasure and want to take me again.

Sliding down my chair when my fork drops I quickly scamper to lucifer and hold in a moan when i see he was only wearing his thin boxers.

Ripping them off I welcome his hard shaft into my mouth not a second later , "wha... Aphrodite ..." The rest of his sentence dies out as I circle my tongue around the tip of him and then let my mouth take as much as I could while rubbing his balls with one hand and with the other jerking off what couldn't fit.

Lucifers hips start coming up and meeting my mouth and I suck harder, blowing slightly on the tip and letting my mouth only suck that part until lucifer grabs my hair and forces my head down causing both of us to moan in pleasure.

'As soon as all this is over we will try for child, we won't be coming out that bedroom for a while' my erotic voice slips to lucifers mind and he explodes in my mouth. He then gets under the table with me and enters me harshly, gripping into my waist and growling loudly.

I wrap my legs around him and scratch at his back, unable to say anything except his name and occasionally the plea for him to go faster.

Laying down on my back I play with my hard buds as lucifer pushes me over the edge with a cry only to turn me on my side and lay behind me.

Slightly rising my leg that's facing the sky he enters me again this time slowly and torturous. All my pleads fall on death ears as he continues until finally he and I are over the edge.

----

"Lucifer, it's a good movie!" I exclaim shockingly. We had just got done watching Forrest Gump and lucifer was not moved in the slightest.

"No it's not Aph. It's a waste of time".
I scoff.

He has no taste. Jaws was way worst than this but somehow was Lucifer's favorite.

"Lets just agree to disagree"

He nods stubbornly.

I could feel my wolf standing behind my eyes in a defiant glare. Her and Lucifer's wolf have been going at it constantly and at first I thought that was because maybe we aren't true mates.

I know I know. Aph ever the dramatic.
but after assessing the situation and what's been going on these past few months I realize its not that at all.

Glancing at lucifer I can see him arguing with his wolf also.

It had been awhile since our wolves remated and for some reason they've been getting agitated because of it.

'They know a war is soon to happen and want your bond to be stronger than ever, though I'd like to say your guys' bond is phenomenal.

True love is powerful and your wolves know this' the Moon Goddess' voice floats through my mind and I nod understandingly.

Pushing what she said to lucifer I watch as he also realizes how true it is.

"What do we do then?" I ask him.

He smirks, "we give our wolves what they want of course...but not right now we've some business to attend to"

I scowl slightly but nod. There was a rouge we had in the torture chambers that needed to be dealt with.

Slipping on some black leggings and loose grey shirt along with my vans with a swiggly line I follow lucifer towards the chambers.

"can I handle this one?" I say glancing at lucifer for a moment on our way towards the TC.

He stops walking and stairs at me.

"Are you sure you want to do that? If he comes close to hurting you...which he won't I'll -"

I laugh. "I'll be fine Lucifer. I'm a big girl, I can handle myself. "

He smiles sadly, "that's what I'm afraid of".

We both stay quiet after that and I can feel our bond weakening. Not enough for us to be worried but enough for the moon goddess to say something.

"My children, you must not part from one another now. Not when the war is just around the corner, just down the street. Talk to each other and express what you feel. Aphrodite listen".

Nodding my head internally I stop walking and reach out for lucifers hand.

"Lucifer, I know that you want to protect me, I want that too. I just want you to realize that if somehow I have to end up taking care of a rouge I can handle it. Just as I handled them when we were fighting"

Lucifer smiles. " I know you can Aph. It's just...I don't want anything to happen to you, if something dud ever happen to you..." A low sad growl slips through his lips and I whimper.

Stepping into his arms I welcome his warm body and broad chest.

"I can't promise that something won't happen to me but I will promise that no matter what happens ill fight to come back to you.

No rouge, impersonator or enemy can keep me away from you lucifer".

"Like wise love. I would break down the gates of hell to get to you"
we stay still for a moment end then I give him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Lets go take care of business Luci".

He chuckles loudly. "Luci?"

I huff. "It's the only nickname I could think of. Now come on". In the dungeon lucifer seems to stiffen and I squeeze his hand.

The rouge had been moved into a torture chamber and me and lucifer were now standing in front of the door.

'eternal' lucifer says through the mind link.

'Love' I reply.

I step into the room first and immediately start glaring at the rouge.

TO BE CONTINUED