5

Words : 1061

Her red hair wasn't fooling anyone with her brown roots already showing and lingerie set clung to her nonexistent parts.

"What do you think your doing? I'm always the finishing act". Her rough voice surprises me but I ignore it. "Well you obviously aren't anymore soo". Opening her mouth to say something she immediately stops and puts a smile on her face.

"Anderson! How are you today?"
I almost gag at the girls cringeworthy ways.

Turning around to dawn I try to swallow down my laughter. "Dawn. Is it time?" The fake red heads gasp makes my eye twitch and dawn glares at her before turning to me.

"Go get em Alph. Show em who's boss"
I smirk and wait for the start of Pony by Singe.

Steeping out into the light I feel myself become a totally different person, a seductress.

The pole in front of me was a dark red and I want to scream for joy at my baby.
........
Winking at the crowd I shake my ass a little more before crawling towards the curtains.

"You did great D! You can get your earnings from Will after changing"
I stand up and nod once. Dawn knew me slightly better then anyone but not really and right now I could tell she knew I didn't want to speak by the understanding look she gave me before walking away.

The need to call her back and ask her about the man that seemed to have the whole left front row side booked was strong.

It was the same man from The Sea.

The same one that broke into my apartment and the same one I shot.

I could notice those eyes anywhere.
I had just got in my groove when all of a sudden I got the urge to turn my head. And there he was.

Watching me with lust filled eyes and glaring at all the men that were stroking my thigh or leg when I passed so they could give me money.

I had stayed away from his side and if I ever did go it would be towards men and women a few feet away from him.
A shudder goes through me at the thought of him taking me right then and there.

What!?

No. Stop Aph. He's a stalker. Your stalker. Don't forget that. I tell myself.
While thinking I had already slid on skin tight jeans that accented my long legs and butt along with a black off the shoulders top that stopped just at my belly button.

Shoving my old clothes into an old bag I found in a drawer I quickly stand and start heading towards the exit.
Girls move out of my way and the glare the fake red head gives me doesn't go unnoticed.

I just toss my hair over my shoulder living how it hits anyone in about a foot radius of me.

Will was the Amor Amour money guy. Well for the girls anyway. He kept track if how much they made and how much went to dawn. But seeing as how I will be getting way more dawn had him hold my money instead of a guard.

Will was trustworthy and not like those sneaky people who wanted extra bucks. The dude was drowning in bucks due to working here and around the world.

"Alpha how are you? Here's your money. Ten goes to AA as you know but that didn't put the slightest dent in your earnings which stayed in the 5 digits. Already breaking records. Bye now"

Will was also one of those people that always seemed to be busy. So I don't get to angry at the way he dismissed me so quickly.

The thick roll of money he gave me that was being held only by a rubber band felt amazing.

I had a slight addiction to seeing money in rolls.

Tossing the bundle into the bag I go out the exit by Wills little section of a room.

All I need to do now is go back home renew my lease and sleep the stress off.

"There you are"

Oh fuck my life.

The back of AA usually didn't have any people there or stragglers due to the employee only sign and tight security.
All that being said I don't know how my stalker is standing there smiling at me.

Ignoring him I continue on to the side of the building where I would put in a code and then id be out of AA and just in the front.

"Darling. You can't run from me. Especially now when all I want to do is take you on this very floor hard and have you screaming my name"

A pool of desire seeps through my thong at his words and I try to hold back a moan of pleasure.

Clenching my fist I try to continue walking but stop abruptly when I feel his hot breath on my bare shoulder.
"Baby, I'm going to take you now"

His words don't register in my head until I feel teeth pierce my throat and heat in my core.

At first there's pain but then unbearable pleasure.

It isn't until he's stopped biting me and licked my neck that realization dawns on me.

He bit me.

I liked it.

I want him.

He's my stalker.

Cannibal.

All these thought drift away as darkness over takes me.

Pulling covers over me I turn slightly in my bed.

Bed!?

Popping up quickly I glance around and notice myself indeed in bed. This time with the same clothes on me. The only things missing were my socks and shoes.

Everything flashes into my head and quickly I put a hand on my neck only to moan out in pleasure.

What. The. Fuck.

A feeling of need over takes me and my body works on its own as my legs spread wide open on their own.

It doesn't take long for quick footsteps to be heard and then my stalker steps into the room. At the exact moment I rub the mark on my neck once more.
His eyes seem to darken at the sight of me and no matter how hard I try some invisible force calls him closer with my moans.

"Aphrodite. I need you to stop. Or I won't be accountable of my actions"

TO BE CONTINUED