12

Words : 1128

'I swear'

''Do you swear to listen to their needs and be a motherly figure when need be?'

'I swear'

'I, Lucifer, King of Kings, Alpha of the Wild Pack give you my mate. Title as the Luna and accept you into my pack'

I internally send him a smile watching as the man hands him the knife.

Cutting his hand lucifer lets his blood drop into the bowl. He then takes my hand and does the same.

Our bloods seems to mix on its own and I can feel lucifers awe though his face stats stoic and he continues to fake stir the bowl after the man backs away.

Taking it up to his lips I don't feel disgust when he takes three gulps. Or when he hands it to me and I do the same.

An angry flow of emotion comes from my 'parents' bond before ut disappears.

The tangy taste of our blood tingles through my body and I can feel the final more official bond between me and the pack.

Looking at lucifer I smile slightly.

'Lets go meet our pack members'
A shiver runs up his spine at the sentence and I just chuckle internally.

The bowl all but disappears into thin air and lucifers worry through the bond puts me on edge.

Before a single thought comes into my head.

'Be calm my child. I have taken it. It would be horrid if it went to the wrong hands'

Liking towards lucifer he gives me a nod as if to say I got it too.

Sloping my hand through his I couldn't help but whisper into his head,

'When we get home. I can't wait to ride you, alpha'.

Lucifers pack members were perfect.

They knew when was time to play and when to be serious. No one asked questions about me being the Luna without the ceremony or about how long lucifer had found me.

Girls looked at me in jealousy but I did not stay quiet. I made it known that lucifer was mine and if anyone touches him they would be killed. I didn't take kindly to sharing what was mine.

Lucifer blames my possessiveness on my blood but I wouldn't have it any other way.

We were now in his office working on paperwork, well lucifer was working on paper work and I was glancing over it trying to get an idea of what needed to be done, plus we agreed that for the time being I shouldn't sign any papers because the things could trace it back to here.

Lucifer was biting his lip while working with his eyebrows furrowed and I had had enough with the sexual tension. Well for me anyway. Since I was facing his desk I pretend to drop a cup of pencils only to ignore them strewed on the the floor an crawl under the desk.

Pulling the chair in quietly so if someone comes in they won't see me I turn  and  bite my lip.

Lucifers legs were wide open giving me perfect aim to his raging erection.
Crawling up to him I quickly rip open his pants and boxers and take him in my mouth before he can even think.

"What the-... Oh fuck, Aphrodite. Baby your so...naughty" he growls out glancing down at me.

I continue licking up his shaft and his balls every now and then almost chuckling when a knock comes at the door.

"Y-yes?" Lucifer answers through mind link clearing his throat.

"It's Neil. I have the papers", the beta.
"Oh. Come in". I take this moment to remind lucifer that I was under the desk by deep throating him.

He holds down a growl as Neil walks in.

"Here they...are you okay alpha?"

I silently laugh at the question. No doubt lucifer was looking like a red faced person needing help.

Mmm so tasty.

Swirling my tongue around the tip of his shaft I listen intensely to the conversation.

"I'm. Fine" lucifer bites out.

I hear feet then the papers being placed on the desk.

"Do you want me to pick up the-" Neil is cut off by lucifers growl and bumping of the desk.

I had started pumping and licking which caused him to automatically groan and thrust up.

"Just go"

"Okay alpha"

Neil takes a white to finally lock the door and leave. No doubt depressed at being yelled at by his Alpha.

Once the door is shut lucifer pulls me up and onto his lap. Welcoming my mid thigh white skirt. Seeing as how I forgot to put on underwear as soon as he places me on his lap his erect shaft enters me fully.

"Oh shit" I cry out happy for his room being sound proof. Lucifer grasps my thighs tightly and lifts me up before pounding hard into me.

"Baby you fuck oh oh" Lucifer moans.
He pounds into me recklessly for awhile until finally we both cum with a growl.

Kissing his mark I feel as he twitches inside me. Moaning I grind my hips lifting and coming back down in a fast tempo.

"Aph...ro....dite"

Lucifers cry has me biting my teeth into his mark again and him mine. We both scream in pleasure and lucifer enters my back.

Slamming into my I welcome the feel of his rough fingers against my core and my back against his wooden desk.
Papers were strewn around the floor adding to the pencils.

Thrust after thrust he takes me until finally with a loud roar we have an earth shattering orgasm together.

"What am I going to do with you" lucifer comments breathing heavily.

I smirk moving my hips and putting his semi erect shaft into my kiddy.

"You can start by making me cum again"

When we finally leave his office after making love in different positions and in different places and cleaning up its already half past 6. Just in time for dinner.

Mated wolves eye us knowingly especially when they see lucifers change in pants.

We walk hand in hand into the huge dining room and I sit at lucifers right hand side with everyone else on different sides of the main long table and others placed by it.

People would hesitantly walk up to me and I'd wait for them to say something or sometimes cut them off. If lucifer noticed I was getting angry , which was basically the whole time he would either squeeze my hand or stroke my thigh.

Dinner was now officially coming to a close when a warrior mind linked Lucifer and me.

"Alpha and Luna. I'm sorry to disturb you but we have rouges on the left side of the border. Just standing"

TO BE CONTINUED