Oppa...?(Jihyo X Reader)

(Smut mxg)

You graduated out of the same high school as Jihyo and is her sunbae. Your one of her closet friends and to her your someone she came release stress and rant too.

So you decided to sign up to be TWICEs manager because
#1. You can't get a job
#2. Your good at time managment and driving.

You got hired and were their manager since their debut.

You and 8 other managers were hired and "assigned" to each member and you were put up with Jihyo.

"Oppa? Your my manager? Really?, Jihyo asks excitedly

"Yeah. Now I take care of everything you do." You reply back.

TWICE finished their schedule for today and are sent home for their New Year break.

"Oppa since we're done for a week, how about we go to your house and have some soju?" Jihyo asks while driving her to her house.

"But you have yo send some family time dont you? And you can't have alcohol." You reply back.

"Come on~~~ just today~~~ please~~~~~?" She begged with aeygo but you dont fall for it.

"No"

"Hmph you made Jihyo sad and now Jihyo is going to be home all by myself and cry eating 30 bowls of ice cream." She replies pouting.

"Sigh.. Okay fine"

"Yay thanks!" She said as she gives you a hug from behind and a peck on the cheek.

That made your heart almost explode. You dont remeber when but ever since then you had a crush on Jihyo.

You change directions and arrive at your house. As you unbuckle your seat belt you tell jihyo

"Put your cap and mask on so your die hard ONCEs don't murder me."

And get out the car and open the door for her. She hops off and links arms with and hugs it. Your heart races and you feel her breast on your arm.

"Oppa lets go fast I'm hungry" she said.

"Sure lets go. Oppa will make you some food."

You go in the elevator and go up. Your house is on the top floor and is pretty luxurious.

And you arrive to your house and enter.

"Wait in the living room while I make You some food, the Wi-Fi pass is on the lamp, okay?" You tell Jihyo as you guys enter the house

"Okay" she says.

You go into your kitchen and open the refrigerator, you 7 bottles of soju and some veggies and meat. You decide to make her some beef 라뽀기*

"Jihyo-ah be careful hot stuff are coming as you place the bowl on the table in the living room. When you look up, you see jihyo took off her hoodie and jacket is wearing a thin white cleavage tank top with a black bra. You kind of blush as you see it and give her the chopsticks. Amd go grab the soju bottle and 2 soju cups.

"Oppa this is so good!" She says as you come in.

"Really? Then eat up!" You tell her as you give her the soju and her cup and pour yourselves the soju.

"Jjan*!" Jihyo says
"Jjan*!" Say say back and one shot the soju.

After a few hours jihyo and you finishes the 리뽀기, Jihyo finished 4 bottles of soju buy herself and is pretty drunk.

"Oooopppaaa.... Come her and sit beside me." She kinda tells you/orders you. So you sit beside her

"Wae? Wanna tell me something?" You ask and she hugs you arm and leans her head on you

"You know, ever simce high school i really really liked you. And I still do" she whispers into your ear, sending the shivers down your spine.

"And I'm horny today oppa...." She says as she looks down and traces shapes on your thigh, and she jumps on top of you. Sitting on your laps facing your face, with her pussy rubbing against your dick. And she goes in for a kiss. And you pull her right off.

"What are you doing?! What if we get caught or something?" You tell her shocked,

"Its okay, well keep it a secret." She replies back, taking off her shirt and just in her bra, and kisses you right back.

You accept the kiss, letting your tongue mix with hers and explore her mouth, youre getting erected and Jihyo feels it on her pussy and starts grinding it. Rubbing her pussy against you dick with a layer of clothes. You break the kiss, out of breath

"How about we take this to a room?" You whisper to her and she nods. Pick her up with Jihyo hugging your waist with her thighs, you continue kissing and go to your room. You go to your King sized bed and place her down on her back. You take of her bra and instantly grope them. See bits her lips as you do that. Them you suck on her nipple, hardening her nipple and causing Jihyo to moan. Then you move back to her lips and kiss her again. After you follow down to hwe neck and mark her on her neck. Sucking her and biting her causing her to whimper leaving purple marks. And you move right down to her pussy. You slowly pull off her pants and tease her by licking her thigh. You see her panties are soaked in her juices. You touch her clit over her panties warning moans from her. Then you pull off her panties and start licking her juicy pussy. You lick you clit and she starts moaning loudly. Then unexpectedly you shive yout tongue in her, making her moan even louding and grabbing you head and shoving your tongue deeper in you pussy.

"O-O-oppa i-I'm g-onna cumMARGHHHH" and she explodes your mouth. You suck up all her cum and she twitches and shake from her orgasm. She sits up after see calms down and bites her lips.

"Its my turn" she says with a smirk and pulls down your pants. And shes your 10 inch dick.

"Gasp your so big oppa!" She says as she slowing runs hee hand down your dick. And wraps her tits around it and rub it up and down. Giving you a tittie job. You groan as it feels so good.

"You like it dont you oppa?" She smirks as you groan and you nod

"Ill make it better" she says as she starts sucking your dick at the same time. Giving you a blow job plus tittie fuck combo.

"Fuuckkk, you so good at this." You tell her as she blows you.

She increses speed and pulls you closer to you climax

"Jihyo-ah your gonna make me cum" you tell her.

And a few seconds later you cum in her mouth and all over her tits.

"Oppa you taste so good" say says as she sallows the cum and licks it off her tits.

"Now put it in me oppa, and hurry because I want you very badly." She tells you as she goes into the doggy position and opens her pussy lips waiting for your dick. And you slowly slide you dick inside her, feeling her pussy wrap around your dick. And as you fully put your dick in, Jihyo is moaning the deeper your dick goes in and tilts her head back. And you slowly thrust loosening her tight pussy

"Youre so fucking tight jihyo." You tell her as you slowly thrust and she just moans loudly every time you slam into her insides.

=============

This story is getting longer than I thought...😌😌 Chapter 2 is coming soon!