Hair cut?(Sana X Reader)(Requested)

(Smut mxg)

---
Your POV
---

Holy crap its been 2000 years since I cut my hair. Everytime I see the mirror I only see a big fluff on my head, so i decided I go cut my hair. I search up some hair salons, and theres a five star place, named minatozaki hair salon.

I go drive up there and ebter

"Welcome!" One of the hair dressers say, as they hear the door open. And someone hot catches my eyes, in the corner finishing up her costumer.

---
Sana POV
---

"That will be 19000 won please" I tell the costumer as I finished her hair.

"Unnie your so pretty, I hope I can be at least as pretty as your pinky toe" she says

"Ah stop it, you pretty too" I say back

"Okay ill come again!" She waves bye as she leaves and someone comes in, a tall guy, and hes hella hot, broad shoulders, long hair and it was messy, but hot-messy.

"Hello, are you here for a hair cut?" I ask him.

---
Your POV
---

"Uh yes, I would like a hair cut."

"Come sit here please while I get ready."

I go walk over to the seat and sit down. She wraps me over with the sleeve thingie. She carefully examines my hair with her soft hands.

"What kind of cut do you want oppa?"

"Uhhhh" you slide you arm up and show her the photo on my phone.

"I want this one"

"Okay!"

She starts spraying water on my hair, she grabs the scissors and starts cutting.

I see my reflection on the mirror infront and she her, focused on my hair, every time she looks up in a while, I quickly look some else, because she makes my heart flutter every time I make eye contact.

"Okay oppa, we're done, lets go to the shower and wash your hair." She says

I stand up and lay down on the shower chair, and she covers my face with a towel, and starts the water, see pumps the shampoo and puts her fingers through my hair, her soft hands makes me smile beneath the towel. Just imagining her cute hands and her cute body, standing there and washing my hair, makes me happy.

She finishes up and stands me up, abd head back. After finishing up, I head to the counter,

"That will be 12000 won,"

"Ill pay with debit"

"Okie dokie,"

As she sets up the machine, her hair slightly over the side of her face, nade her look extremely hot, then she puts her hair behind her ear, and that was I'm slo-mo for me, and holy shit, shes so hot.

"Oppa, heres the machine,"she says after she set the machine,

"Uh if you dont have any plans tonight," you ask her, Throughing away all my self esteem, "you wanna have dinner together?"

She blushes and covers her face, "oppa, are you asking me for a date?"

"Yep" I reply with the most confidence

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋOkayㅋㅋㅋ how about 7:30? Thats when I get of work."

"Sure, ill pick you up right here" you casually say

"ㅋㅋㅋOkay oppa see you then:)" she replies with the cutest smile

I leave the shop and walk about a few feet from the door and I freak the fuck out. HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHE SAID YES, you internally scream, and I start heading home.