Please come back..(Jihyo x Reader)(Part 2)(Angst/Fluff)

Because a lot of you guys wanted part 2, here you go!
(Super long chapter! You are warned!)

Jihyo's POV

I walked home to she a box in front of my door, I pick it up to she it was the stuff me and y/n did together. I walked inside and opened the note.

"Dear: Jihyo Noona,

I wish that new man treats you like gold, unlike me. I guess that's why you left me.

Thanks for all the memories, and I really enjoyed being with you. Have fun, and Bye."

While I was reading thag note, I covered my mouth to hold in my tears and fell on the ground. Did I do wrong?

But I feel..
so dirty.

My phone rings and it reads:
"My Kookie🍪❤"

I sniff up my tears and pick up,

("Jihyo" 'Jungkook')

"Hello?"

'Yeoboooooooo~~~'

"Eungggg wae?"

'Babe I just finished my schedule for today, can I come over?'

"Uhhh, my house is messy, how about I come to your house?"

'Sure! Should I drive there?'

"Yeah, it's pretty dark"

'I'll be there soon!'

And he hangs up.

Should I just date him? Or should i go back.

Jungkook arrived and picked me up. We drank, I drank a lot. I wanted to forget about it.

We were so banged up we fucked later, but all I could think of is only y/n. How he wouldn't have brought me to his house and fucked me bit instead take me to my house, change my clothes and tuck me in bed and clean up my house amd sleep right beside me.

How he would've stopped me before I drank enough to get drunk.

The next morning, I wake up and expected y/n to be beside me but I see Jungkook's face. He was handsome, everytime I see, my heart is unsteady, but my heart can't decide.

I wake up before he does and get dressed and leave. I leave a note on his door that I left early for schedule.

I couldn't stop thinking of y/n, i started regretting so much. But my heart still led to Jungkook. What do I do?

Your POV,

"Oppa, can I have your number? I think your interesting and I want tk get to know you!" She says,

"Sure, here put your number in," I hand my phone to her,

"All done! Make sure to keep in touch!" She says before she walks away,

I see my phone to read,
"귀요미 우기❤"
(Cutie Yuqi❤)

I think I like her too. She's cute and nice, I'll start texting her to forget about Jihyo.

("You" 'Yuqi')

'Oppa! Are you free tomorrow?'

"Yeah"

'Then do you wanna have a date?'

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋokay, what time?"

'Tomorrow at 10am!'

"I'll pick you up, what's your address?"

'It's xxx-xxxx Seoul xxx'

"Okay, see you tomorrow!"