Jealous || Steve Rogers

"Can we go shopping?" I ask Steve. "I really need some milk and apples"
"But I'm busy" Steve replies.
"Doing what?" I ask rolling my eyes. Steve gives me the 'Are you kidding me? I'm captain America, do you know how hard it is to be a superhero?' Face. "I know, I know" I say. "But you're not the only one who is a superhero..."
"I know that - it's just that, your job doesn't require as much work as mine" Steve says. "You use magic to do your job so you don't need to work as hard"
"Tell me you did NOT just say that" I say, putting my hands on my hips. "My magic takes a whole lot of concentration and work you know"
"Fine, lets just go and get what you need" Steve says in defeat.
"Milk and Apples was it?" He asks.
"There's more" I grin, showing him the grocery list.

"OMG! The cookies are on sale!" I say showing Steve a pack of my favourite cookies.
"Why are you so excited? The discount was only 5c off" he says. "What a rip off, the prices are just too high these days"

After a whole lot of complaints, half an hour, and a series of 'it says $10.99 but I'm not sure if it's in the right place' scenes, we manage to make it out of the grocery store.
"Thank gosh, we made it!" Steve says. "Now let's go home"
"No way, I'm not leaving this place without buying a new pair of sneakers" I say.
"But you already have like 5 pairs" Steve said.
"I know but I need new ones for training because I used them too much and now there are holes in the bottom of them" I explain. Steve groans in annoyance and just goes with it. "Next time just take Pietro's specially made ones"

*1 hour later*

"I can't believe it took you a whole hour to pick ONE pair of shoes" Steve says.
"It took me an hour because you kept distracting me with your complaints" I say. We leave the mall and head over to the tower.

I'm lounging on the couch playing on my phone when a gust of air pushes past me.
"Hi" Pietro says.
"What's up?" I ask.
"I'm bored" he states.
"Yeah? And what are you going to do about it?" I ask still playing on my phone.
"I don't know, I was going to ask you" he says.
"You want me to cure your bordem? I'm not a doctor or anything but I can certainly fix that" I say. Pietro is my best friend besides Steve.
"And what do you suggest?" Pietro asks.
"Wanna play video games?" I ask grinning.
"You know me too well" he says picking up the controllers.

After 5 hours (long time huh), Pietro and I got into a little fight. It was late at night when we were having a challenge in minecract in who could build the best mansion. But Pietro was a bit behind and decided to TNT my house. I got angry and started hitting him with my controller. I then flooded his house and burnt it down, taking his controller. We were having a tugger war over the controller when Steve walked in.
"Whoa there, what are you two doing?" He asks.
"Please don't ground us again, it wasn't as bigger fight than last time, nothing was destroyed" Pietro argues.
"Yeah, except my house" I say glaring at Pietro.
"No, thats not what I'm talking about" Steve states. "Why are you spending so much time with Pietro?"
"Because he is my best friend" I answer.
"What are you jealous or something?" I ask smirking.
"What? No, of course not! Why would you even think that?" He says.
"You sounded jealous" I say.
"Well I'm not, of course, this is serious" he says.
"The only thing that sounds serious is your jealousy towards Pietro" I say.
"Fine, I was a bit jealous" he says.
"Awww Steve Rogers was jealous of me." Pietro says.
"I'm going to tell the others" he said. Before Steve could react Pietro was already gone.
"I'm not going to hear the end of it aren't I?" He asks me.
"Probably not" I reply.
"Now can you help rebuild my Minecraft house?"
"Y/n, I don't even understand how to use a microwave"