14

On Wednesday, I had to get back to work. The day before, Harry and I finally exchanged numbers.

I waited for Roxy to come over and she tried to apologize to me over and over again about her letting Dylan spill out. She finally managed to get over it once I accepted her apology and then I made my way to work.

I parked in the employee parking lot and once again, the coffee shop was filled with customers. People were crowding the entrance and I couldn't get through.

"Um, excuse me. I have to get through," I told a few people.

Instead of moving, they all turned towards me, yelling and screaming in my face with dozens of cameras taking my photo. I couldn't avoid the inevitable so I allowed them as I tried to make my way inside the shop, ignoring comments and questions about my personal life.

Amanda was working the register and she looked up at me for help. I went behind the register counter where Bonnie was trying to stop the press from entering. "Can you please help us? You've been on several magazines these past couple of days and everyone wants to ask you questions. It's good for the publicity of the shop, but this is ridiculous!"

I nodded my head and then quickly tried to get everyone's attention. "Everyone?" I began to say. I repeated myself several times but no one was listening.

"WILL YOU ALL BE QUIET!" I shouted as loud as I could.

The shop went quiet and I stood on top of a chair so the people in the back could see me. "Can you all please tell me why you are here with your cameras?" I had to ask them. I couldn't just assume they were all there to see me.

"We're all here for you, miss!" Some young guy in the back shouted.

The crowd agreed simultaneously.

"Okay, will you all form a single line. I will not meet you all if you do not at least buy a coffee," I exclaimed.

Everyone in the crowd agreed.

As Amanda continued taking orders and Bonnie went and made the coffee's, I went and sat at the table as each person had two minutes to talk to me.

I met so many of Harry's fans and all of them were so lovely. I met many others who asked me for advice and simple things in life. I also had people from the paparazzi come up to me and ask me if I can give something to Harry, from their children. I was more than happy to be around people who wanted to be around me. I met so many lovely people, and by 7:45 p.m., I was finishing up a conversation with a fan who desperately wanted to see Harry.

"I know it sounds fake, but I actually have brain cancer. Since I was eight years old, I've had twenty-three surgeries and I just turned sixteen," the fan, whose name was Sophia, told me. She bent her head in front of my face and showed the many scars surrounding her head from her procedures.

"I wish there was something I could do. I don't even know where he is right now," I told her honestly.

She frowned and a tear ran down her face. "I was just hoping I could meet him before..."

She didn't finish her sentence, but I didn't need her to. I nodded my head and I grabbed her hand. "I'll see what I can do."

I got up from the table and approached Bonnie. "Why is she still here? It's been longer than two minutes."

"I know. But she has cancer and she wants to meet Harry. What should I do? Should I call him?" I asked her.

Bonnie shrugged her shoulders. "You know his personality better than I do. How would Harry feel if he found out you didn't tell him about a fan that wanted to meet him, knowing she had cancer?"