21

Harry's POV

It was pretty heartbreaking. I swore to myself when we started dating that I was going to take things slow and that I wasn't going to ever lie to her. So when she asked me if I loved her, I couldn't say no, because that would've been a lie.

However, even though I said I'd never lie, I managed to somehow screw up my other sworn oath. To take things slow.

To be honest, it was hard to hold myself back. She's beautiful and funny and loving. Her smile makes my heart skip several beats I swear it might put me in the hospital one day.

The first day I kissed her, I was scared. I remember I woke up that morning planning out how I was going to do it. I was planning on going into the shop and just grabbing her and kissing her.

Of course when I walked inside though, all the courage I had disappeared and I no longer wanted to be inside the coffee shop.

I was happy once I finally got over my nervousness and just went for it in the evening.

Her lips were so soft and they were sweet. It wasn't like she put anything on her lips. No, this was a natural sweet. Because her lips were so soft and fit perfectly against mine, the desire to want to continue kissing her was sweet.

So when we went to the waterfall, I couldn't help but to kiss her again. I was reminded how sweet her lips were.

Days went by and I decided to wait until she wanted to kiss me. I thought she was going to the day she teased me, and I was anticipating it as well. Unfortunate for me, it never happened.

I've always hated communication during relationships. It makes me uncomfortable but it's just something people have to do. So yeah, I was pretty uncomfortable when I was telling Berry that I wanted her to kiss me.

But thank goodness I did because the kiss I received from her the next day was worth it. The one in the morning and the one in kitchen after breakfast.

Even though communicating is a bit rough for me, I'd never been one to hide my feelings for someone. So I had to tell Berry the truth when she asked me if I loved her. It only seemed right.

It did hurt though, when she said she didn't love me back. But she did say her feelings for me were strong. I'll take whatever I can get and whatever I'm given. I'm glad she has the right mindset to move slow in this relationship, because I certainly don't.

Once Berry and Liv finally left for the appointment, I sat on the couch and decided to watch some t.v.

I snooped through the DVR and seen several shows recorded. Riverdale, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, and Supergirl. I felt like these weren't exactly Berry's shows but more Roxy's.

I clicked through every channel, checking the time every five minutes. I was becoming fidgety waiting for Berry to get back home. Knowing she's around Dylan worried me. I don't like Dylan and it's not just because he once dated Berry. Something is just off about him. He makes me feel uneasy.

I shut the t.v. off, throwing the remote onto the other couch. I was becoming bored and I had nothing else to do. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked around to see what I could do.

I took out my phone and opened the Twitter app. I hadn't been on in a while and I also hadn't tweeted in a few months. I shot out a simple tweet: Bittersweet berry lips.

I mainly had Berry on my mind as I tweeted that. Of course like always, the tweet blew up with fans asking left and right what it meant. Like always, many fans assumed it had to do with Louis and many others knew it had to do with Berry. I liked a few tweets about Louis and a few about Berry. It's kind of fun seeing how fans react to the small things I do on Twitter.