Quick A/N

All these songs are by the Man On The Internet Productions, and I've been addicted to this musical for like the longest time. I mean, seriously, it's like the only thing I ever listen to anymore. Yes, I know that someone has probably already done this, but I really don't care. The songs will go in order in Pacifist, then Genocide. Yeah. When the text is normal like this, it's the lead singer or singers. The lead will be the one with the most dialogue and singing, so it may not always be a boss, it could be a chorus. Bold is other characters. Characters who also sing and talk, but not as much. Italics will be if more characters, like if there is more then two people singing or talking, but this one will maybe do the least amount of singing and talking. Welp, sorry that I'm doing so much Undertale, it's just my thing at the moment. But I'm planning to write a story about my OCs. Eventually. But, I've been wanting to do this for a while, so yeah. Also, I may not be able to upload that often, due to school and family. But, I will try doing it as much as possible. Oh, and if you read my Creamypants story, sorry the final chapter took so long, even though it's not that long.

-the2tailedfoxy