{Genocide} Papyrus Still Believes In The True Hero

[Papyrus]

"HALT, HUMAN! HEY, QUIT MOVING WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU! HEY! I JUST SAID-! UGH! SEE, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! AHEM! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!"

FIRST YOU DON'T LIKE PUZZLES

AND THAT JUST MAKES YOU FREAKN' WEIRD

YOU SHAMBLE AROUND

LIKE YOU'RE SOMETHING TO FEAR

POWDER'S ON YOUR HANDS

AND YOU'RE WALKING A DANGEROUS ROAD

BUT LIKE MY BROTHER, SANS

YOU CAN DO SO MUCH MORE, I KNOW

YOU

CAN BE GREAT IF YOU JUST TRY

AND THAT HUMAN IS WHY

I CAN BE YOUR FRIEND AND GUIDE

THEN

WE CAN TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND

YOUR REDEMPTION BEGINS NOW

YOU CAN STILL BE THE GOOD GUY!

SO

KEEP TO THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW

AND LET MY EXAMPLE SHOW

YOU NEED NOT DO ANY HARM!

HEY!

IS THAT A HUG?

I ACCEPT!

MY LESSONS JUST TOOK EFFECT!

I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!

'The human cut off Papyrus' head.'

"GAH!"

"WELL...T-THAT'S NOT WHAT I EXPECTED....BUT...STILL! I BELIEVE IN YOU! YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER...EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK SO!....I PROMISE!...."

[Monster Kid]

"Yo...Undyne told me to stay away from you...She said you...you hurt a lot of people...But, yo! That's not true, right?...Yo...why won't you answer me? A-and what's with that weird expression!? Oh...oh man....Man...my heart's pounding r-right out of my chest! What would Undyne do? Yo...You'd b-better stop right w-where you are! 'Cause, if you wanna hurt anyone else, you're..."

'The human entered battle mode with Monster Kid.'

"You're gonna have to get through me first! A-Ah!"

'The human swung their knife at Monster Kid, but, Undyne took the hit for him, pushing him aside.'

"Undyne! You're...You're hurt!"

[Undyne]

"Hurt? I-it's nothing...Next time, listen when I tell you to leave, okay?"

"Undyne! I-"

"I'll take care of this! Get out of here!"

'Monster Kid left reluctantly.'

"Heh...heh...'i-it's nothing.'...No...s-somehow, with just one hit, I'm already...already.... d...damnit!...Papyrus...Alphys...Asgore...Just like that, I-I failed you!...No...my body...It feels like it's splitting apart! Like...any instant, I'll scatter into a million pieces!...But...deep, deep in my soul...There's a burning feeling I can't describe...A burning feeling that...Won't let me die! This isn't just about monsters anymore, is it?...If you get past me, you'll...you'll destroy them all, won't you? Monsters...humans...everyone...Everyone's hopes!...Everyone's dreams!... Vanquished in an instant! But I won't let you do that! Right now, everyone in the world, I can feel their hearts beating as one! And we all have one goal! To defeat YOU! Human, no, whatever you are, for the sake of the whole world, I, UNDYNE, WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!"