An Ending For Dating Nerd

'The human stood in front of the little withered flower. It looked like it could easily be killed, but, despite everything, the human spared him.'

[Flowey]

"...what are you doing? Do you really think I've learned anything from this? No."

'Mercy'

"Sparing me won't change anything. Killing me is the only way to end this."

'Mercy'

"If you let me live, I'll come back."

'Mercy'

"I'll kill you."

'Mercy'

"I'll kill everyone."

'Mercy'

"I'll kill everyone you love."

'Mercy. Flowey was confused at why the human was sparing him.'

"...?"

'Mercy'

"...why?"

'Mercy'

"...why are you being...so nice to me?......I can't understand..."

'Mercy'

"I can't understand!"

'Mercy'

"I just can't understand."

'Flowey was crying now. But he ran away. The human walked to the exit from the Underground. Were they really gonna leave their friends and leave? Their phone suddenly rang after they had gone through. But, they didn't pick up. Instead, it went straight to voicemail."

[Sans]

"heya...is anyone there? well, i'll just leave a message...so...it's been a while."

[Chorus]

Is this how our story will end

With the fallen child leaving friends?

What will happen now to us all?

Will another angel ever fall?

We must prevail

Even trapped beneath the vail

And someday soon

Escape this tomb

"the queen returned, and is now ruling over the underground. she's instated a new policy. all the humans who fall down here will be treated not as enemies, but as friends. it's probably for the best anyway. the human souls the king gathered...seemed to have disappeared. so, uh, that plan ain't happening anytime soon."

And someday soon

We'll see the sky

Once again, our time we'll bide

Our hopes and dreams

Rest on our queen

Can we endure this long wait again?

"but, even though people are heartbroken over the king, and things are looking grim for our freedom, the queen's trying her best not to let us give up hope. so, uh, hey, if we're not giving up down here, don't give up wherever you are...okay?"

Deep down, inside

We've already been resigned

To this endless night