Extended Author's Note

I'd like to thank all of you for your amazing comments and constructive criticism! It means a lot to me that you take the time to tell me what you liked and didn't like, and what you think I can improve on!

After this last chapter, I received a lot of great feedback! However I also got some private messages that expressed confusion for it! So, I'd like to address some things in case some of you are also confused. When Clove killed Cato, I wanted it to show that she was at her breaking point. I wanted to show the toll the arena and rough life in Two had taken on her. Basically, I wanted to expose the psycho in her that is portrayed somewhat in the beginning of this story and in the actual Hunger Games book!

As for her telling Cato she loves him too, I wanted her to realize that all she had worked for her entire life was, in fact, wrong. This may sound a bit odd, but I kind of wanted to break her character and make her the vulnerable one. She originally thought that Cato was vulnerable, as he stood there telling her the truth, but in my mind, he was the stronger one.

Once again, thank you all for every comment and vote! Also, as for a sequel, I'm not quite sure yet, but I'm leaning towards no right now. An alternative ending, however, I'm most definitely doing!

If you don't mind, leave suggestions for my next story! I was thinking of writing a completely original idea instead of a fanfic, but I also wanted to write a Green Arrow fanfic!

Thanks for your time!