New Start, Old Places

"Oh my God!" Ally clapped her hands over her mouth in disbelief. She didn't know what to say, Larry still loved her, after all this time.

Larry walked closer, seeing as how Ally's confrontational act had slipped away, "Yeah," he smiled, he knew the true Ally behind her facade. "Do you want to, I don't know," He began as casual as he could be,"get a bite to eat?" he checked his watch, before looking back to her, "I'm free right now actually, and by the looks of it so you." his deep brown eyes looking into hers.

Ally lowered her head slightly, taking a step back, "You think it's that easy?" Ally half laughed, "That I'll what? Just let you in again? I don't want to go through that another time Larry!"

"I just wanted to talk." Larry insisted, holding his hands up, he was telling the truth and really hoped that Ally would see it that way. He needed to speak to her, about what happened three years before, and everything.

Ally raised an eyebrow at this, debating with herself whether to listen or not,"To talk?"

"Yeah, is that so bad?"

"I guess not, well you are right I am free." she finally agreed, brushing her hair from her face.

Larry smiled, "Great." His smile was always so geniune, heartfelt and warming.

"As long as I get to pick the place." Ally negotiated, the exact destination popping into her mind staright away. If only Larry knew what she had chosen.

"As long as it's nowhere crowded, and not your office building, then that will be fine with me."

"Don't push your luck." she pouted at Larry's response that was filled with confident attitude.

"I'll see tonight," Larry muttered to Sarah, swiflty kissing her on the cheek.

Sarah pulled Larry by his jacket sleeve, to the side, annoyed by him. "Why did you tell her that?" Larry was making a huge mistake doing this and Sarah was trying to persuade him to reconsider. She knew what Larry was like and didn't to see him hurt because of his own actions.

Larry presssed, pulling his arm from her grip, contrary to popular belief, he knew exaclty what he was doing. "Sarah I had to, the words just came out!"

"You're going to have explain it to her you know that? She's going to want to know!" Sarah drew closer, making sure Ally couldn't hear their conversation.

"I'll tell her the truth, and nothing but the truth," He looked down playfuly at Sarah, "how does that sound? Is that better for you?"

"Little bit." Sarah softened, motioning her head towards Ally who was now waiting for Larry.

"So," as Larry approached her, he was about to wrap his arm around Ally, just like he used to do, out of habit. Before his hand made contact he bluntly dug his hands into his coat pockets, "decided on where you want to go?"

"I sure have," Ally smiled back, unintentionally sounding dreamily for a moment. She was going to rest her head on Larry's shoulder, against his neck but suddenly stopped herself before doing so and overstepping the mark. The whole thing was awkward for both of them, "it's not too far from here actually and you've been there before."

"Good luck," Sarah whispered, watching the reunited Larry and Ally leave through the front entrance, waiting a few moments before she herself left.

"You understand this doesn't mean anything right?" Ally pointed out as the two crossed the road, she wanted to set the boundaries then and there so that Larry didn't get the wrong idea. She wasn't prepared to go through that heartbreak again.