The Talk

"Okay okay I got one, how about Rosa?" Larry suggested as the two expectant parents sat on the bench together. Ally waiting for them in the car, glancing through the car mirror, keeping an eye on the couple. As much as she felt awkward and admitedly insecure about Larry being so close she knew about their history and friendhsip and now that they were having a baby together Larry had no choice but to be there for Sarah. Ally couldn't say she was completely happy with the arrangement, being insecure and anxious was a part of who she was and Larry was one of the rare souls who ever saw past that instead of running away. She had Larry's love and though she had to share him what with his commitments with Sarah, Ally knew she and Larry could finally make this work.

If Ally could turn back time to three year before she would so in an instant. But the past's the past, there's no going back. Those few days in Detroit had been a real eye opener for Ally, Larry had not changed at all, with the same charm and that little something about him that Ally couldn't describe but made her fall in love with him every time she saw him. If only she hadn't acted so hastily by dumping Larry when she saw him with his ex wife, maybe he would have never left her life. Another one of her many faults, judging the situation too quickly and letting her heart rule her head which actually isn't always a bad thing. Ally always went with the judgement of her heart even if it did sometimes prove to be the wrong move. No other man replaced Larry, she never met anyone like him and truth be told Ally had come to the realisation that she never truthfully moved on from him, Now was her second chance for the two of them to be happy together again. Even her relationship with Victor dissolved all because she couldn't let Larry go. She chuckled, recalling that morning's events, breakfast in bed, how Larry reacted to Jamie by giving her the cold shoulder and when Sam told Ally that his father never stopped thinking about her. "Oh Larry you are one special man," Ally sighed happily with a small shake of her head, eyes drifitng towards the mirror, "if only you knew just how much you mean to me."

Ally had surprised herself that she did not even need to call over to Boston for advice from Renee, everything felt so natural this time around. "I guess he is the one, I've always known that right from the start. and him coming back is proof of that" she muttered to herself in the car, looking at her relection, "Hmm, Ally and Larry.." she added with a fond smile, "I've missed that."

"Rosa?" Sarah sat forward with an amused smile, shaking her hand, "As in Rosa Paul? I don't think so Larry."

"Then how about Ester?" Larry knew that was going to rouse a reaction from his wife.

The look on her face was priceless, an eyebrow raised, it was as if she was asking "Are you being serious?" with merely her expression. "After my mother?" Sarah responded back unsure whether to take Larry's suggestion as a joke.

Larry smirked, that cheeky gleam in his eye as he expressed his playful nature, "Yeah I see how that's a bad idea. But we can try to make it work."

"No way, not happening," Sarah laughed a little as she tried to keep a straight face. "On the other hand, Marie sounds good."

"Marie?" That was Larry's late mother's name. Why hadn't he thought of that? In his opnion it was better than the name Ester. "Huh," he spoke in thought with his head to the side, "I was under the impression that I could name the girl, but Marie Paul has a nice ring to it."

"Well you know, I'm just suggesting some reasonable guidelines," Sarah shrugged teasingly with a smal mock pout, "I do have my own options if it's a boy since you were the one who named your last son."

"Oh yeah?" a challenging side grin formed on Larry's face as he folded his arms, facing her, "I'd like to hear them, as the baby's father I think I have that right."