Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Shay's P.O.V.

I walked into the waiting room. "I'm gonna go grab something from the car." I said. everyone nodded and I went outside. I went and sat beside the car. I put my head in my hands. "hey what's a pretty thing like you doing out here alone." I heard a voice say strongly. I looked up and smiled. it was James he was my best friend before he moved to collage we lost touch because he was a few years older. "james." I yelled and got up and hugged him. he picked me up like old times. "I missed you." I said with a grin. "I missed you to shay."

"So why are you here?" he asked me. "well I'm still with chase and we finally had a kid well three I had triplets. and a few nights ago I got chase to run some errands for me and something hit his car and well here we are." I said finishing with a sigh. "what's your story?" I asked him. "mom." that's all he had to say his mom had been sick for a few years. "how is Anne." I asked honestly caring. "she was doing good but she's getting worse." he said and I saw the years glistening in his eyes. "Can I go see her?" I asked and bit my lip. he nodded and put his arm around me. you may be wondering what about chase and josh.

James is just a friend and always will be. we have never liked each other. we walked like that to his mom's room. "Hey Anne." I said and she looked over and smiled. "shay." she said with a shaky voice. I went over and hugged her. "You look lovely anne." I said standing straight. "you look beautiful shay I see why James kept you close all those years." I smiled and looked and a blushing james. "so shay tell me how you have been?"

"Well I'm dating chase smith and we had triplets a few weeks ago. but during the pregnancy someone kidnapped me and caused harm to one of my beautiful baby boys. he has downs. I'm here because chase was in a wreak and was in a coma." I said. I looked and saw that James had black eyes so did anne.

I groaned. "werewolves?" they nodded. "is everyone bloody werewolves exept me." I asked with a dry laugh. James came over and hugged me. "were sorry we didn't tell you it killed me." he whispered in my ear.

"So Anne you actually don't have cancer you have silver posioning." she nodded. I went over and hugged her. "you are such a fighter and I love you both." I went over and sat on the couch. I looked over and saw Anne peacefully sleeping.

I grinned at James and grabbed my phone. I turned on somethin like somethin because it used to be are song. I stood up and grabbed his hand. he grinned and picked me up. We spun around with my legs wrapped around his waist. I smiled at him. he smiled back. "you better not leave me agin." I whispered to him. he grinned. "I'm not going any where."

Anne died that afternoon.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I have powder puff practice and a ton of homework. plus I'm writing a new book. it's on my page check it out. finals are next week then the next week school is out. and I'm going to the beach durin senior week aka sexy guy week. anyways vote an comment. thanks. luv yuns.

- C