Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Shay's P.O.V.

I dropped the gun and fell to the ground. I looked up at chase begging him to tell me it wasn't true. he shook his head. I stood up hot sticky tears streaming down my cheeks like rivers. I walked over to his body.

I covered my mouth and sobbed. he's gone my best friend since birth is gone. My knees crumbled and I fell on his blood stained shirt. I cried for me and for him.

I heard the click of a gun barrel I turned around to see Ven standing there."I have not cried for ten years... And now my tears cut down my face in rivers." She turned to Chase who was approaching her slowly trying to grab the gun. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" She screamed at him and she aimed the gun faster than I could react.

She then put the barrel against Chase's head and pulled the trigger. Chase's limp body fell to the ground with a thud. I couldn't handle it. I fell to my knees and starred at his dead body. Ven dropped the gun beside me and she ran off into the woods with a speed, that I couldn't explain. James rushed over and knelt beside me. He put his arm around my shoulder as I sobbed into my hands.

I crawled over to chase and cried my heart out. "b-both of th-hem gone In-n le-ss than a da-y-y." I manged to choke out in strangled words. James wrapped me in his arms and I cried harder. "shhh shay it's ok." I shook my head. "it's all my fault I shouldn't have ran I lost two of the most important people I've ever had in my life." I said wiping my tears." he looked at me guilty.

"I should've never fought him they wouldn't have wanted you if you didn't know me."

I looked at josh and chase and rolled my lips in my mouth so I wouldn't cry. "we need to take them home with us." I choked out turning away.

I walked back to the hummer numbly. I started the engine. I shouldn't been driving like this but I started to anyways. I pulled out and wiped my eyes. I just couldn't lose both of them in one day. I turned on the radio with a shakey hand. just a dream seeped out the speakers. I felt more tears roll down my cheek. I pulled off the side of the road. I leaned my head on the steering wheel. I sobbed and beat the steering wheel. why? Why did they have to go? I wiped my eyes an slowly started driving.

I numbly drove back to the hotel. I put the car in park and got out with shaky legs. I had a flash back to the best night I had with chase.

•*•flashback•*•

I laughed at chase as he popped a steaming hot marshmallow in is mouth. he spit it out sayin it was to hot I let out a squeak of laughter. he turned on somebody's heart break and we started dancing over dramatically. I stepped on his toe accidently. he held his foot and fell onto the soft plush blanket. I held back my laughter and reached out my hand to help him up. he pulled and I fell onto his chest and he held me close. "i hope to have a whole life with us it will be perfect."

•*• end of flashbacks•*•

I bit my lip to keep from crying as the memories faded from view. I walked up to the room and Anna and cat hugged me closely. I cried on their shoulder. they rubbed my back and I sniffled and looked at the boys. "I don't want them to grow up with out a father." I whispered. they looked at me with sympathy. "I can't believe he left me I was counting on us growing old together." I said blinking to keep the tears back. they hugged me. "let's get out of this country and never come back." I said gathering my stuff. they nodded and we left the hotel with the boys.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We got back home and I layed on my bed. I breathed in chase's sent I forced my self not to cry I had already done enough of that. I got up and grabbed a t shirt of his I slipped off mine and put on his. I wiped my nose and padded over to my boys. I held Channing close. "mama." He gurgled out. I choked out a laugh. I put him down took in my surrounding.

I looked at the spot josh held me when I thought chase has cheated on me. I closed my eyes and fresh tears sprung out. I heard a knock on my door. James entered. "uhm we are gonna have the burial for chase and josh in about an hour." I nodded and he left. I walked to the closet and put on a Black dress that was black lace on top and plain black on bottom. I put on gold gladiator sandels. I walked to the bathroom and straightened my hair. I dressed the boys and loaded them in the stroller. I went down stairs and to the back yard. there were chairs set out I saw chase's parents. I walked over and chase's mom hugged me and cried I cried with her for the loss of her son and the lost of my everything. we finally stopped crying. she looked beside me.

"Are these my grand babies?" she questioned. I nodded she picked one of them up. "I'll watch them for you if you want me to?" i nodded an walked over to a group of chase's soccer buddies. they hugged me. I giggled a little at them. I walked over to chase's cover girlfriend. we hugged and chatted a little.

Soon the service started. it was just a lot of people talking about what great people chase and josh were. It ended and we all drove to the graveyard.

I saw there caskets being placed near each other. I lost it and cried on chases casket. I felt my self being pulled off. I walked over to josh's and blew a kiss towards it and placed my hands on top.

James pulled me back and they were lowered into the ground. I sobbed on James's shoulder. we got in the car and drove back to the house.

Time to start my life with out the father of my children and my best friend.

-------------------------------------------

I was basically in tears writing this. please don't hate me. only chapter 35 and an epiloge left. so please vote and comment. thanks.

- C