1.I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off them

Luna

--------------------

Sitting on the couch, my legs crossed, homework taking up every space on each cushion

Sitting on the couch, my legs crossed, homework taking up every space on each cushion. Music blaring in my ears, my head bobbing to the beat.

Got a boy back home in Michigan
And it tastes like Jack when I'm kissing him
So I told him that I never really liked his friends
Now he's gone and he's calling me a bitch again
There's a guy that lives in a garden state
And he told me that we make it 'til we graduate
So I told him the music would be worth the wait
But he wants me in the kitchen with a dinner plate
I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe
That we're meant to be
But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy
Get the best of me
Look, I don't mean to frustrate, but I
Always make the same mistakes, yeah I
Always make the same mistakes 'cause
I'm bad at love (ooh-ooh)
But you can't blame me for tryin'
You know I'd be lyin' sayin'
You were the one (ooh-ooh)

Suddenly, someone takes an earbud out my ear, making me frown. Danny stands above me with that contagious smile on his  face. Sighing I stand, take the other earbud out, and walk over to the kitchen. Danny follows far behind me, not saying anything.

"Can you and Jay help me with some homework for class? I ask, pouring a glass of water and taking a sip.

"Sure princess" Danny says taking my cup from me and taking a sip.

"Hey! That was my water!" I whine, walking out the kitchen.

"Sorry princess, I was just thirsty" He says leaning next to me, making space on the couch for the twins.

"I'm gonna go get Jay, you stay here" I say, kissing his cheek then running up the stairs. Coming to a stop in front of the door, I knock thrice. "Hey, Can you help me with something downstairs?"

"Yea, I'll be down in a second" He yells back to me. Running back down the stairs, I slide into the living room, and fall over face first.

"Oh my god Luna are you okay?"Danny asks rolling me onto my back. Bringing my hand up to my head I groan and accidentally smack him , making him groan and hold his nose.

"Shit! I'm sorry Danny" I say climbing on his thighs and holding his face. Looking at his nose, I decide its not broken, and call it a day. Feeling eyes on me, I turn slightly and accidentally brush my crotch against Danny's, to see Jay looking at us very confused.

"I was trying to make sure his nose isn't broken" I say turning back around to see Danny biting his lip. Tilting my head to the side, I try to figure out what's wrong. He looks down, and I'm right on his crotch. Moving back I whisper 'Sorry' but he just shakes his head and smiles.

Moving off Danny I help him up, and sit him next to his brother.

"Okay Uncles, let's get started" I say teasingly. They both frown and open their mouths, making me put a finger up "I know, I know, Don't call us that" I say shaking my head.

"First question: When was the last time you had sex?" I ask, my fingers hovering over the keyboard. After about a minute of silence I look up to see both brothers looking away from me and blushing. Trying to hold in my laughter failed, as I ended up on the floor laughing so hard I was crying.

"Awww, are the babies nervous? Did my question about sex embarrass them?" I say in between laughs, as I'm still rolling on the floor. Wiping the tears from my eyes, I see two figures standing above me looking down on me, making my laughter stop completely.

"The princess isn't laughing now is she?" Jay says, a smirk on his face.

"I have a better Idea, I do my homework, then you guys do whatever you have planned" I said standing up, walking over to my computer. They both nod and sit down

"Now answer the question. When was the last time you had sex?"

"Two to three months, I'm not sure" "Yea same" The brothers say

"Alright next question. How many people are needed to enhance your sexual feelings to the highest level?" I ask reading off the question

Danny speaks up first" Two people other than myself" Interesting. "Only one other is needed for me, but the more the merrier" Interesting. Nodding my head I type their answers quickly.

"Do you always orgasm while engaging in sexual activity?" They both nod

"Who would you say performs longer during sexual activity?" I ask, reading off the last question. Both boys look at each other and start laughing.

"I would say we finish at about the same time" Jay says chuckling. Sitting my laptop on the table I stand to stretch, while leaning over and taking my cup from Danny's hand.

"Have you two ever..?" I ask trailing off

"No, no, no, no,no. There's been a third party maybe once or twice" Danny says smiling ans I take a sip of water.

"Well I'm done, and although that's not what the question was asking, that was an interesting answer" I say turning on the T.V. They both chuckle as I slide in between them, grabbing the blanket we keep on the side of the couch, and throw it over us while Jay finds a movie. I lay my head on Danny's shoulder, and put my feet on Jay's lap.

"I'll never figure out why you wanted to become a writer. You could always join us down at the station. We could use people like you to help us catch criminals." Danny mutters into my ear, his voice coming out rough and husky making me visibly shiver.

My best friends words ringing in my ears

"I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off them"

"Can I tell you guys something?" I hear myself saying.

"Shoot babygirl" Jay says, running his hand up and down my legs

"All my friends think you two are super hot, like daddy material" I breath out, giggling to myself as we all start laughing, then die down as the movie starts.

Halfway through the movie a scene comes on that makes me start crying. It's a mother taking her only child to school, then picking the child up, and feeding him, even though they're homeless. The tears just flow out my eyes onto Danny's gray t-shirt.

"Princess, What's wrong?" Danny asks pausing the movie as he turns to face me

"Why couldn't she love me and take care of me like that?" I ask, my voice quivering and my body shaking. Feeling 2 hands on my back and two on my face, my eyes end up staring into Danny's. He presses a kiss to my forehead, and starts whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

Wrapping my arms around his neck and pushing my face into his neck I whisper into his ear in between my sniffles,

"Promise me you'll never abandon me, Promise me you'll never leave me like she did" 

"I promise you babygirl, and I never break my promises" Danny said running his fingers through my hair. I become tired out, and cry myself to sleep in Danny's arms while Jay is singing in my ear.

------------------------------------------

What did you guys think about the first chapter?

I genuinly enjoyed writing it, and I'm already working on chapter two.

Stay fresh, and don't forget to follow me, vote, and leave comments

Until next time!